Mobile No: 9035771612
Having 4 years of Experience in Oracle Database, SQL Developer, analyzing, developing
and testing the Data Warehousing Projects for Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading.
- Well Versed with Python data types, variables, input/output, Iterators, list comprehension, functions,
variable scope, modules - creating and using pre-built ones, object oriented programming,
inheritance, exception handling and using data structures
- Know how to create and manipulate arrays using Numpy and Python.
- Know how to use pandas to create and analyze data sets.
- Know how to use matplotlib and seaborn libraries to create beautiful data visualization.
- Have an understanding of Machine Learning and SciKit Learn.
- Machine learning Using Python
• Linear & Logistic Regression
• Support Vector Machine
• Naive bayes
- Natural Language Processing with Python
• Language Processing and Python
• Accessing Text Corpora and Lexical Resources
• Processing Raw Text
• Writing Structured Programs
- Well Versed with conditional statements, loops and functions to power the R scripts.
- Manipulation in R with dplyr.
- Visualization in R with ggvis.
- Good understanding on Creating, Reading and Updating Data (CRUD).
- Aggregation Framework used in MongoDB, Replication and Sharding
• Proficient in Oracle and SQL Server Database for SQL Queries and PL/SQL.
• Experience in developing mappings using Transformations using Informatica, SSIS.
CERTIFICATION & ACHIVEMENT:
• Received Rating of 1 in Annual review at CAPGEMINI India Pvt. Ltd for the year 2014 and 2015.
• Rising Star Award for the new project in the year 2015@Capgemini.
• Oracle 'I-Appreciate' Award in 2016.
• Oracle Certified Associate.
• Oracle Certified Professionals.
• The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial from Udemy.
• Python for Data Analysis and Visualization from Udemy.
• Certified from DataCamp in R.
• Course completion certificate on MongoDB for Developer from 10Gen, MongoDB.
PROJECT-1 @ Oracle Financial Services.
Project Name : OFSAA
Duration : 14st
May 2015 – Till Date.
Technology : SQL and PL/SQL developer, MongoDB, R.
Project Summary : Enhancing the OFSAA tool for better performance and as per the
Client demand. Loading client data and then processing for analyzing
Role : Building codes and Queries using SQL and PL/SQL Developer.
Creating mapping for oracle data integrator for loading data. Using
MongoDB to shard data across server
PROJECT-1 @ Capgemini India Pvt Ltd.
Project Name : EISAI (Pharmaceutical Company)
Duration : 1st
Nov 2012 – 15th
Technology : Toad, Kalido MDM, SSIS, Control M
Project Summary : To Map the ETL tool to create relation between tables and Extract
out the desired result to form data into Information which can be used for business view.
Control M as Scheduling tool to handle the running of ETL Mappings based on daily, weekly
monthly and yearly bases.
Role : SQL Developer and creation of Mapping in Informatica and also
creating scheduling jobs in Control M based on needs and handling Kalido MDM.
PROJECT-2 @ Capgemini India Pvt Ltd.
Project Name : AO-SMO
Duration : 4st
Nov 2013 – 4th
Organization : Capgemini India Pvt Ltd.
Technology : Oracle, SSIS
Project Summary : To create a report for all the client of the organization showing the
tickets raised, solved, breached and closed based on the client requirements.
Role : Worked as a SQL Developer and ETL developer. Loading of
Refreshed data to the Database and creating various Procedures packages according to the
client requirements to populate the reporting data table.
Father’s Name : Om Prakash Jhunjhunwala
Address : Marathahalli,
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single.
Date of Birth : 22-06-1988
Languages Known : English, Hindi.
Nationality : Indian
Passport : K1332176
Hobbies : Swimming, Football, Watching Movies & Series.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is correct and true to the best of my
Place: Bangalore Rishi Jhunjhunwala