Be the first to like this
Following a merger with ING Vysya, Kotak Mahindra Bank covered thousands of villages and small towns in India. The brand collaborated with Ripple Links to create awareness about the merger and how, as a result Kotak Mahindra Bank is now present in every corner of the country.
- Increase Awareness about Kotak Mahindra Bank's extensive network of banks across the country
- Bring to the forefront why people would want to visit these places
- Seed social chatter around the theme of #KonaKonaKotak while promoting the new microsite
- ScoopWhoop and Leading influencers from the categories of Finance, Travel, Lifestyle and Food created travelogues of places where Kotak had a presence
- Celebrities and Social Influencers presented seeded content that highlighted the attractiveness of the cities and drove traffic to the microsite
Celebrities like Neha Dhupia, Mandira Bedi and Atul Kasbekar tweeted about the #KonaKonaKotak campaign, garnering a reach of 28,18,617.
ScoopWhoop published an article as well as promoted the link on their social channels - Facebook and Twitter - with the hashtag. The results were as follows:
- 35,984 Page Views
- 32,647 Unique Views
- 450,048 Social Shares
Besides celebrities and ScoopWhoop, 24 social influencers were engaged on Facebook and Twitter, garnering a reach of 65,208 on Facebook and 97,935+ on Twitter.
Not to forget the 21 bloggers who helped us achieve another Reach of 8,77,361 with a Readership of 6,80,000+. Additionally they generated a Reach of 1,04,198 on Facebook and 85,046 on Twitter.