Using Social and Online Directory Marketing to
Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
Budgeting for Marketing
How your marketing budget spending may determine
your practice’s performance by using just 4% of your
annual revenues towards online marketing.
On average, small businesses spend 3% to 12% of their
annual revenues allocating it to their marketing budget.
Also, SEO (search engine optimization) companies
demand about 8% of a company’s annual revenues to use
on an Internet marketing campaign.
PawPrintSEO delivers results for well under half the
average price. As one practice manager said “We are
getting a new client every other day!”…probably a slight
exaggeration, but they were seeing results.
Why switch to online marketing? Per Veterinary Practice News “The
internet has changed the way people search for all types of
businesses, including veterinarians.” Traditional marketing is
expensive and limited. Think about it. Your placement online means
marketing exposure on a 24/7 basis for anyone in the world to see.
Newspaper ads, small sized, could cost you $1,000 per week. TV
commercials of just 30 seconds would even go for over $20,000. And,
these are limited time ad campaigns. With PawPrintSEO, you may
spend just $450 a month for a year, and our work’s results hold their
position after the end of the campaign. Thus, we offer the best return
on marketing investment (ROMI) option to small businesses such as
yours. Location and Directory SEO services are what we offer. Leave
your website to your tech guy, and we’ll complete your company’s SEO
marketing campaign with extraordinary results.
Who We Are
• PawPrintSEO is a division of Who Can I Hire, Inc.
Our leadership team has over 30 years of location
• We are a niche marketing agency that works with
businesses and services to help them develop
• We are an affordable alternative to SEO and PPC
and concentrate on organic search methods
• We actually own an online directory with others
in development, we know what works
• We understand that Social Media and some
forms of SEO have been totally oversold as a
• We don’t use words like passionate, guru, fast,
expert, guarantee, unique, partner, turnkey,
• We understand running a practice is hard
work and you probably don’t have the time or
resources to devote to digital marketing
Bet you are asking, “My Marketing,
Social Media & SEO are already being
taken care of, why do I need you guys?”
• We enhance your current marketing efforts
• We significantly improve your online exposure
• We incorporate your social media and website into a low cost,
high return marketing tool
• We manually optimize your listing presence on over 300
major search directories
• We advise, provide and improve your visual content
• We provide a E-Z Feedback Program for reviews
Social Media only works if you...
• Have a plan
• Incorporate it in appropriate ways
• If you maintain a steady stream of content
• If you understand the problem it can become
if not managed properly
Speaking of problems, if you don’t
have a grasp of these sites, it could get
scary for your business
We focus primarily on directory marketing,
more to the point, directory optimization. You
will find a lot of SEO companies out there that
will put you in many directories. But all that
gets you is company name, address, phone
number, and occasionally a logo or other
image. Based on extensive research, a lot of
time the information is incorrect and not
Our Focus, Your Online Future
Like the Mendoza Line*, it assures your
Business is in the Major Leagues
We actually take the time and enter the information manually
into the directories (up to as many as 400+ for some clients).
This helps the organic upward mobility of your company's web
presence, thus being found by your potential customers when
they do their Google, Bing, Yahoo, Puffin or any search,
*baseball lingo for a batting average of .200
Why Online Directories?
Think of these directories as
“digital yellow pages”
A Little Social Marketing
We also will help with set up of social media
accounts. Although social media is helpful for
retention of clients, it is not as effective for
gaining new clients. New clients mostly will
come from people using search engines for your
services, not Facebook.
We combine the best of both social
media and online directories
Colonial Gateway Veterinary Center built a new state of the art animal hospital on the site of a
previous obsolete animal clinic and was faced with the need to remarket the location and the brand.
To completely redefine an established business and re-introduce it to a larger demographic
• Implement and maintain multiple social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger,
Google+, Tumblr, and others.
• By listing the business in over 300 online directories and completing all data input, the business
achieved the maximum SEO in local search.
• Develop visual content (we have our own graphic design department)
• Social media page designs
• Web banners
• Logo formatting and design
• Provide short videos promoting services and social engagement
• Develop a “E-Z Feedback Program” to address any negative experience a customer may
encounter and to encourage positive reviews
• With PawPrintSEO, you may spend as little as
$300* a month, and our work’s results hold
their position after the end of the campaign.
Thus, we offer the best return on marketing
investment (ROMI) option to small businesses
such as yours. Location and Directory SEO
services are what we offer. Leave your website
to your tech guy, and we will complete your
company’s SEO marketing campaign with
* Cost and results will vary dependent upon consultation
As a company, we can’t survive and grow unless we
produce results for our clients. Every client has seen
results exceeding expectations.
We don’t offer false hopes, analytics or gobbledygook.
However, we do offer the opportunity to grow and
expand your practice online.
Call us at 888-700-8290 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org