1634 Pilchard ct
Poinciana, FL, 34759
Summary Results orientated Business Analyst with experience in a multitude of job
functions including but not limited to: People Manager, Retail Sales,
Training document design and writing, Project Management (PMO),
Vendor Management, Procurement, Requirements gathering, User
Acceptance Training (UAT), software pilot programs, bug tracking with
HPQC Software, and project deployment both virtually and on location.
Experience 2009 – Present Kellogg Battle Creek, MI
IT Business Solutions Analyst II 2015-2017
As a Business Solutions Analyst for the Kellogg Company my primary
function was the software support for the 6000 field sales employees.
To maintain the working order of previously launched mobile
applications on the iOS platform.
• Monitored support turn-around times, and assisted in keeping
24hour maximum resolution guidelines.
• Worked with tier 3 support and team leaders to open critical
incident conference calls, and created follow up reports to
leadership on cause / effects and resolution details.
• Traveled the county performing onsite training and technical
support to updated order management software on new iOS
GlobalSalesForceEnablement ITBusinessAnalystII 2015
I Moved to Mumbai India for 4 months to assist and Launch mobility sales
project, were I worked with the local IT business development team, and
our software and database vendors to coordinate the implementation,
integration and deployment of server based software that controlled
mobile sales entry software from distributor based users to internal
• Designed and Created the UAT Test scripts, as well as performed UI
test and bug tracking.
• Worked with Mobile vendors and Software design team to ensure
multiple cellular devices where tested for performance, as well as
made final recommendation to procurement team for the device
• Visited and trained 55 software pilot users within 10 distributors
• Ensured that post pilot activities where scheduled and prepared
the local IT teams for final full-pan India deployment
My skills with mobile device platform in this role were imperative to the
team as Kellogg was creating and launching a new mobile timecard
entry software based on their older web-based system onto the
Windows Mobile Platform – which at the time was bleeding edge
• Created specifications for the business application to be
development by a 3rd
• Created and maintained the Beta test, and User Acceptance Testing
(UAT) scripts to be used by the development team, business lead,
and pilot users.
• Designed the end user training support documentation for the time
keeping application that was to be used by approximately 3000
field users as well as another 3500 part time merchandisers.
• Worked with Kronos support staff to maintain the backend system
that processed the time keeping.
• Followed the company standard handoff procedures and
processed the documentation for the new timekeeper software to
future support staff.
As a Sales Answerline Agent, my role was to direct and maintain
communications with field sales as well as external Kellogg Customers. As a
multifunctional role, it required sending out priority communications on
company operations and policies, as well as taking inbound calls on user
issues and request. I held a secondary role of mobile device specialist to
maintain field hardware.
• Managed and maintained sales field cellular devices – including but
not limited to: new orders, replacements, and repairs.
• Created training documentation for new cellular programs,
hardware revisions, PC swaps and then presenting these materials
to company executives for approval, as well as to the end users for
• Researched new technologies and solutions for field sales
employees to increase productivity.
• Was seen as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on emerging
technology for mobility – and made recommendations on future
order management hard to be used at a later date.
• Successfully completed the years Kellogg Sales Mobile Refresh
project – a 17 Zone, Cross country, classroom style device launch
and training. 8 of which I was the lead facilitator – managing my
own team of 4-6 people.
• CDMA Cellular Hardware repair through Sprint Service and Repair
• Communico MAGIC training
• PMP Essentials I
Sales Answerline Department Manager, and my Developmental coach
International Sales Enablement
Last Manager and personal choice for Career Guidance partner
Personal Friend as well as Career Sponsor
VP, Sales – Cost Co
Kellogg Company India
India Support lead and local sponsor of development for resource teams
Senior Manager IT
+91 98201 57386