11 Beach Road Lynn, MA 01902
Artists’ Liaison and Mentor | The Homestead, AK Sunshine, AK (2008 – current)
• Uphold the mission of the artist residency.
• Help artists troubleshoot challenges and obstacles.
• Communicate needs and concerns of artists to the director.
• Building and grounds projects to accommodate for safety and productivity of artists.
Projects and Population Health Management | Family Doctors, LLC Swampscott (2011 – Current)
• Medical Admin, systems Super User, and Technical Liaison. Daily responsibilities include back and front
end management of company website, patient portal, and 2014 certified electronic health record for a
family medicine practice of 22 billable providers, 30+ clinical staff members, and 16 administrative users.
• Coding (GE MEL and SQL) and forms development for specialized use of electronic health record
• Mentor for 2nd
year medical students in population management.
• Project Manager to achieve Level 3 (highest level) Certification for Diabetes, Hypertension, and Cardiac
Care through Bridges to Excellence (2013, 2014, and 2015 reporting periods)
• Project Manager for compliance and applications to achieve Level 3 (highest level) Certification for Patient
Centered Medical Home through the National Committee for Quality Assurance. Family Doctors 1st
application was submitted within a 6 week period in the early fall of 2013. Family Doctors will recertify in
• Track, collect, and aggregate patient data for 14 eligible professionals and successful attestation of
Meaningful Use Stage 1 (2013, 2014, and 2015 reporting periods), Stage 2 reporting periods (2014 and
2015 reporting periods), PQRS (2013, 2014, 2015).
• Negotiated a $15,000 contract to outsource the scanning, electronic transfer, and destruction of 5,600
paper charts at over 400,000 sheets; varying in size, image quality, and double sided sheets.
• Project Manager for data migration from 2011 certified electronic health record technology to 2014
certified electronic health medical record. Mastered workflows and trained endusers for proper data
capture and administrative use of Centricity Practice Solution 12.x.x
Art Handler / Installer | Novo Arts New York City/Freelance Boston (2004 – 2008)
• Manufacture and assembly of frames and sculptural artworks per the direction of clients or director
• Installation of art in businesses and homes throughout New York City and the greater metropolitan area,
including New Jersey, Washington DC., and Boston
• Manufacture and assembly of crates and hanging devices for safe art handling and installation.
• General building and grounds / “handy” work.
Intern to the Director | Evos Arts Lowell (2004)
• Assist director with marketing and Public Relations
• Curatorial and art handling responsibilities
• Gallery maintenance and studio management
Woodshop Technician | Graduate Building, School of the Museum of Fine Arts Boston (2006-2008)
• Manage shop hours and supervise student use.
• Assist students in proper and safe use of equipment and materials.
• Provide input and technical assistance for student projects.
Teacher of English as a Second Language | Poland (2008 – 2011)
• Establishing professional relationships with private students and schools in Belchatow, Katowice, and
• Organize and assign lesson plans, readings, and grading standards for varied schools, levels, and age
11 Beach Road Lynn, MA 01902
Carpenter’s Assistant | Dan Angeli Boston (2008)
• Assist master carpenter in transporting materials and tools to and from job sites.
• Assist in building and finishing hardwood and synthetic decks and porches for residents of Boston,
Cambridge, and Dedham.
Tufts University and The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
Master of Fine Arts in Critical Theory and Studio Art (2005 – 2008)
Concentration in Performance, Sound, Sculpture, and Installation
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
Bachelor of Arts (1998 – 2002)
Concentration in Video Performance and Production, Sound Performance and Design, Sculpture, and
• Logical Innovations, Visual Form Editor - intermediate use of GE MEL code (3 years experience)
• GE Logician EMR and Centricity Practice Solution EMR (4 years)
• Microsoft Office (5 years)
• Crystal Reports 10 - intermediate use of Crystal Syntax (3 years)
• SQL studio manager – intermediate use of SQL syntax (1 year)
• WordPress, Divi Website design (2 years)
• Casting and molding; plaster, cement, room temperature vulcanizing plastics /rubber (5 years)
• Hobby Welder; MIG, Flux Core, Stick
• Sound, Video, Performance, Sculpture, Drawing
• Creative and logical thinker
• Power Tools
• Boot strap mechanic and knack for fixing things
• Fast learner and efficient user of administrative solutions
• Fast learner and efficient user of Audio and Visual design programs and technology
• Fast learner and efficient implementation of building, crafting, designing, and manufacturing techniques
• Shipping and receiving, palletizing, lumping, loading, inventory, electric fork lift and jack operation (6
years warehouse experience 1997 - 2003)
• Perfect driving record (always)
• Listening and leading