307 East Park Avenue
Maple Shade, NJ 08052
Sales experienced in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, consumer goods and health and beauty
product packaging. Experienced in selling printed components for the pharmaceutical and
consumer goods arenas. Experienced in pharmaceutical contract packaging, that ranges from the
material needs for package design and through initial packaging for submission or stability
packaging. Has handled many product commercial launches.
Experience ranges from operations to customer service, to project management as well as quality
programs and customer quality audits. Client base consists of major “brand” corporations, as
well as high and mid level generic pharmaceutical companies, nutraceutical, cosmetic and
“virtual companies”. Has a strong and dedicated customer following that has developed over the
years in sales and operations.
Education and Activities:
Philadelphia Community College
Statistical Process Control
Quality Improvement Facilitation and Mentoring
Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Force Software
Coaches neighborhood roller and ice hockey teams.
QPSI (Quality Packaging Specialists Inc.) July 2015 to present
• Responsible for $18mm in new customer opportunities
• Closed deals on new product and customer accounts worth $5.5MM
• Establishing Generic Pharma customers to the organization
Contemporary Graphic Solutions Inc. – March 2015 to July 2015
• Developed 45 new pharma opportunity leads for organization
• Quoted on 27 opportunities and brought in $450k in new sales
• Expanded the product pipeline into pharmaceutical areas that the organization never
Almac Pharma Services, Audubon PA – October 2013 to October 2014
• Developing business opportunities that should bring $2-4 million in sales revenue.
• Cultivating accounts and interest in this new entity for the corporation.
• Expanding the facilities capabilities from solid dose only to other types of commercial
• Bringing visibility to a new commercial packaging corporation in the northeast region.
Aphena Pharma Solutions, Whippany NJ – April 2010 to January 2013 Account Director
• Responsible for adding 4 new customers per year and cross-selling over the entire
• Added 8 new accounts to the organization (primarily solid dose).
• Generated $7.5 million in new and expanded product portfolios from new and existing
• Had major opportunities for powder fill packaging that the company could not handle
(approximately $2mm in potential sales).
Reed Lane, Inc., Wayne NJ - March 2006 to March 2010 Sales Manager
• Responsible for expanding sales territory.
• Responsible for addition of 6 new accounts that were not customers until my hire.
• Generated $4.5 million in new and repeat sales since March, 2006
International Labs, Inc., St. Petersburg FL - August 2004 to March 2006 Northeast District
• Expanded sales territory from the Southeast U.S. to the Northeast U.S.
• Added 3 new accounts from previous years.
• Generated $1.8 million in new sales.
TestPak, Inc., Whippany NJ – August 2003 to August 2004 Sales & Marketing Manager
• Changed customer base to more pharmaceutical and clinical packaging opportunities. To
market the company in a "new light" after a change in ownership.
• Marketed the company to exhibit at 3 packaging conferences in the first year. Company
had never participated in shows, seminars, exhibitions before.
• Increased customer base with 5 new customers adding $1.5 million to sales revenue from
the previous year.
Cardinal Health/PCI Services, Philadelphia PA - July 1988 to August 2003
• Packaging supervisor for 150 people on 2nd
• Manager and Facilitator for a Quality Improvement Process with 32 working quality
teams in 2 plants. Taught QIP to 600 people in all PCI plants.
• Master Scheduler for 37 packaging rooms.
• Responsible for 200 packaging employees as a Production Manager on a daily basis and
met with customers on a regular basis.
• Senior Sales Service Representative. Responsible for $13 million in pharmaceutical
packaging projects and long term products and launches.
• Senior Account Manager -started in Sales for PCI/Cardinal in 1998. Expanded sales
territory from the Northeast to the Southeast generating $1.5 million in printed
component sales and $2mm in new packaging sales.
• Added 10 new customers in 6 years as a Senior Account Manager and had generated $8
million in sales my last year at Cardinal Health.
*Prior to 1988 all of my job employments were in the fields of international and domestic trade
and transportation. This included employment as warehouse manager, terminal manager, import
manager and domestic transportation sales.