Richard D. Hunt
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/rdhunt
• Cloud Architect · Windows 10 Enterprise · Project Manager · SCCM · Azure
• SCCM 2012/2016 · Configuration Manager · Migration · Intune
• Enterprise Endpoint Management, delivery and services support.
• Windows 10 deployment technologies WDS MDT 2013 update 2
• Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 pre-release/ 2008 R2 · Hyper-V 2012
• Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) · (MAP) Tool kit.
• Enterprise level GPO Analysis and management.
• Azure AD · Active Directory administration.
• PowerShell and VBScript scripting, SYSPREP/ ImageX tools.
• Application compatibility and remediation specialist.
• Lead desktop support engineer Windows 7· 8 ·10.
• Extensive hardware experience and support.
• ITIL Project management certification in progress.
2016 Ascent Solutions, Minneapolis, MN
Current · Project manager, Cloud Architect, Windows 10 Migration Engineer, Office 365
· Developing a Windows 10 delivery solution in a high security banking environment.
· Designing a custom task sequence for an enterprise Windows 10 migration project.
· Created a Custom Start Menu layout and taskbar configuration, Universal app’s removal.
· Analyze core Windows 10 GPO policies, recommending best practices and structure.
· Edge and IE application testing and user experience and default settings via GPO policies.
· WSUS patching methodologies with SCCM and VDI scenarios.
· Planning and recommending a general enterprise deployment strategy.
2016 Groundwork Tec, LLC IT Services, Seattle, WA
Current · Project manager, Windows 10 Migration Engineer and Services
· Enterprise preparation for migration, Asset management, User profiles.
· Identifying permissions, and configurations, Active directory planning.
· Packaged applications· drivers ·patch elements ·deployment scheduling.
· Identifying issues, Hardware assets, software assets, risks, apps virtualization.
· Overall pre-migration preparedness and delivery of services.
2016 Insight Enterprises Services, Tempe, AZ
· Migration Engineer, SYSCO Corporation Windows Migration Windows 8.1
· National deployment project, multi-location sales offices and warehouses.
· On site team leader for deployment technicians and customer IT directors.
· Windows 8.1 · Office 2013 · Sales database application rollout.
· Site pre-migration setup and coordination of daily schedules with local IT staff.
· Daily progress reporting to client of successful operations and issues.
· Problem analysis and remediation of applications and delivery to end users.
2014 Microsoft Consulting Services/ Trimax Americas, Seattle/India.
2015 · Windows 7 SCCM Project Manager, Deployment/Migration engineer.
· Enterprise Windows 7 Migration · Health Care Client · Office 2013, Lync, Medical Apps.
· Pre-Post deployment application compatibility testing and analysis.
· Post deployment support and problem analysis and remediation.
· Planning and scheduling of workflow collections of client migration with team India.
· ZTI zero touch installation/ LTI light touch deployment methodologies.
· Task Sequence implementation and troubleshooting.
· Extensive client · VIP · Executive level coordination, management of deployments.
· Diagnose/ resolve complex application issues and support to medical staff.
2014 Expert Global Solutions (EGS) Plano, Texas.
· Windows 7 Project Manager, Deployment and Migration Engineer.
· Global Corporate Call Centers Image distribution, 250 clients.
· Team member Remote managing complete migration cycle per EGS project directors.
· Built custom WIM system images using SYSPREP/ ImageX for call center IT groups.
· Pre/Post deployment application support, analysis and remediation
2012 SITA Information Systems /San Diego Airport Authority, San Diego, California.
2013 · Windows 7 deployment and application migration support engineer.
· Team member implementing 500+ workstation migration project Windows 7 CUPPS.
· Airline industry software applications/ networking support, Customer service relations.
· Enterprise Endpoint support during delivery project and post migration.
2012 HCL Windows 7 Deployment and Migration Specialist, Sunnyvale, California
• Windows 7 deployment and application migration engineer.
• Lead deployment engineer implementing a 4000+ workstation migration and deployment.
• Application virtualization design utilizing App-V technologies.
• Created and Reviewed (MAP) reports, Reviewed (ACT) report applications workstations.
• Driver problem analysis and remediation during build process.
• Technical training and documentation for IT staff and end user education.
Education and Training
Microsoft MSDN/TechNet Education
Microsoft Virtual labs: Windows 10 · Windows Server 2012/2016 - Hyper-V, Virtualization.
Ignite 2015 Chicago· TechEd 2014 Houston· TechEd 2013 New Orleans ·TechEd 2012 Orlando · TechEd 2011 Atlanta · TechEd 2010 New Orleans ·
TechEd 2008 Orlando Tech Ed 2007 Orlando TechEd 2006 Boston · TechEd 2001 Mexico City ·TechEd 2000 Cancun · TechEd 1999 Acapulco
B.S. Industrial Technology, Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri.