Richard Dean Gibbens Jr.
Cell: (850)358-0770 1309 Mississippi Ave. Lynn Haven, FL 32444
Master of Business Administration – Troy University, Troy, AL
• Graduated December 2015
Bachelor of Arts in English – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
• Graduated May 2007
Sprint / Teleperformance USA* Panama City
Call Center Senior Customer Service Representative (Promotion) June
2015 - Present
Respected leader and contact for evaluating and improving company processes and policies.
Lead team of 12-16 agents toward delivering consistent excellent customer service.
• Created presentations and led meetings to train team and center on new concepts.
• Created and analyzed team metric reports and scrubbed raw data.
• Prepared performance summaries to identify and analyze trends.
• Evaluated performance and provided corrective action to improve agent performance.
• Created tools using Excel used to determine best plan for the customer.
Provided resolution to complicated issues and escalations.
Call Center Customer Service Representative July
2010 – June 2015
Ranked number 1 in the company for 1st and 2nd quarter of 2015, and consistently ranked in
top 20 since 2011 (Out of 1000+).
Six time winner of “Going the Extra Mile Award.”
Selected for multiple temporary leadership positions.
Consistently went beyond job description to make the company better as a whole.
• Created and presented multiple training decks to make complicated concepts easy to
understand. Many of the presentations I created were used company-wide.
• Reported and helped to fix hundreds of process issues and considered a valuable
resource for feedback.
Provided customers with premier customer service earning high marks in net promoter score
while maintaining low average handle time.
Southern Transport Services
Part-Time Bookkeeper August 2016 –
Keeping books for the company in QuickBooks.
Inputting paid bills into QuickBooks and filing.
Running payroll, paying payroll taxes, sending Quarterly tax filings.
First Baptist Church Panama City Men’s Ministry Panama
City, FL Editor in Chief (Volunteer Position) December
2010 – January 2015
Supervised publications ministry and the creation and maintenance of the ministry's website
and development of monthly newsletter with WordPress and Adobe Photoshop.
Developed a yearly plan of action for the men's ministry outlining all of the policies and
procedures of each area.
Created ministry news articles, editorials, advertisements, brochures and monthly newsletters
using Microsoft Word.
Created marketing materials to communicate events and programs of the Men's Ministry to
church members and public.
Publix Lynn Haven,
Produce Clerk January 2006 – July
Earned awards for customer-service at both the personal and store level.
Took control of Balloons and Floral and increased sales by 30% within 6 months with customer
Inventory control and management including counting inventory, organization, storage, and
Stocking, rotating, and culling product for damages.
Designing and building retail displays for sales and cross-merchandising.
“Big picture” thinker – adept at making complicated concepts easy to understand and providing
Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software then teach it to others.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair Windows systems at an intermediate level.
• Typing speed - 375 CPM / 75 WPM -- 10-key typing speed - 215 KPM
Oldest of six brothers, natural leader in every organization, team, and club I have been in.
True servant leader who drives performance by focusing on what I can do for my team to foster
growth through team development.
I believe you either accept things the way they are, or accept the responsibility for changing it.
• When issues arise I take on the responsibility of creating and executing the solution.
• I will never point out a problem without also supplying a relevant and practical solution.
Teleperformance USA purchased our call center in July 2016. For the purposes of work verification,
my employment with Sprint ended on July 7, 2016, and began with Teleperformance USA that same
day. My official title with Teleperformance USA is “Mentor,” however, we have continued to service
Sprint customers and my position and responsibilities have not changed.