Supplementation is crucial toyour success with Results 22since you will be missing out onsome important fats and othernutrients during this weightloss program.This diet will cause you to loseexcess water, thus losingelectrolytes.We want to keep yourelectrolytes in check.
• 884 mgs. of Calcium is supplied by the daily servings of our 3 supplements. The average person (19-50) should consume 1,000 mg. per day• Calcium can be found in all dairy, tofu, collards, spinach• Removing even a little dairy from your diet, as we have, can dramatically accelerate fat-loss because your bodys insulin levels respond similarly to dairy as they do to refined sugar, like white bread
• 332 mgs. of Potassium is supplied in the daily servings of 2 of our products. The average person should consume 2,000 mg. per day.• Potassium is involved with maintaining proper fluid and mineral balance, cardiac function and nerve transmission.• Potassium can be found in bananas, potatoes, avacados and many other fruits and vegetables.
• 320 mgs. of Magnesium are in the daily servings of two of our products. The average person should consume 350 mg. per day.• Magnesium is vital to more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.• Magnesium offsets constipation, and taken prior to bed it can help you sleep better• Magnesium can be found in nuts, legumes, cereals and grains, dairy products, and dark green leafy vegetables.
• Recommended: 1,000 mg. supplement of purified, organic Omega-3 (should be refrigerated)• Omega-3 Fatty Acid is good for your brain, heart, and nervous system. Our body does not make this essential fatty acid internally, thus we must get it from other sources.• Omega-3 fatty acid is one type of polyunsaturated fat that is found in oily fish (salmon), flax seeds, eggs (from chickens fed Omega- 3), walnuts, and some leafy green vegetables.• Olive Oil is also a great source of this essential fat, we recommend 1-2 tsp. per day
• Recommended: 1,000 IU D3 supplement (should be refrigerated), mandatory if the supplement was recommended by Dr. Ann• Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to support bone health, and assists in maintaining a healthy immune system• People have a higher success rate of fat loss when their Vitamin D levels are increased• Vitamin D, in conjunction with calcium helps to properly assimilate food and regulate normal blood sugar levels. When there is a lack of calcium, often times due to a Vitamin D deficiency, the body increases production of synthase, a fatty acid enzyme that coverts calories into fat.