Be the first to like this
For the complete report, get in touch with us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Netscribes’ latest market research report titled e-Tailing Market in India 2014 captures the current scenario of the e-Tailing market in India. Online shopping has caught the fancy of the common people in an extravagant manner. Presently, as more and more people are hard pressed for time and look for time saving alternatives for practically every kind of activities, shopping online has earmarked a new trend. The Indian retail has taken an online turn as well to capitalize on this new concept, thereby heralding a new era of e-tailing. Though e-commerce has been prominent in the online domain for quite some time, yet it differentiates from e-tailing in the sense that while the former includes sale of goods and services, the latter pertains to only goods. Though there are certain inhibitions regarding the prospect of e-tailing in the country, however, with increasing internet and credit card penetration and general tendency amongst consumers to explore new avenues, this form of shopping has suddenly received a new lease of life and is well on its way for further growth.
Furthermore, the humongous presence of smart handheld devices and the explosion in the social media user base in India has opened doors for e-Tailers to tap the unexplored territories of the market. As more and more people are getting used to the usage of internet, especially among the social media domain, it can be anticipated that the e-Tailing market will gain further traction in the coming 2-3 years.
• Overview of the e-Tailing market in India and forecasted market size data over 2013 to 2018
• Qualitative analysis of market drivers, challenges, trends and regulatory measures taken by the government
• Overview of the market trends and differentiating past and current business strategies
• Detailed analysis of customer behavior and preferences
• Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major players
• Get a clear understanding of the e-Tailing market in India, market dynamics and the various stages of the value chain
• Understand the current market scenario and future growth potential of the market in India till 2018 and plan strategies to gain from it
• Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
• Understand your competitors’ business structures, strategies and prospects, and respond accordingly
• Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the market