One fine body…
- Austin, Texas Area, United States
- Work Cofounder & Producer
- Industry Movies/ Television / Radio
- Website http://www.renelego.com/
- About René Lego is an award-winning, Emmy-nominated producer, director and videographer. Since receiving her B.A. in Radio-Television-Film from Temple University in Philadelphia, René has produced, directed and shot a number of commercial, documentary and experimental works. Her first film, The Philadelphia Textile Industry was featured at the 1996 International Textile Competition in Kyoto. René worked as a line producer and assistant camera on the Cardoso Flea Circus, a quirky experimental shown in museums worldwide. In 1999, she produced and directed a historical documentary on radio pioneer Atwater Kent. From 1999 - 2001, René was the Senior Producer of Philly Live, a call-in talk sh...