Liow Ren Jan, Founder & CEO of multi-awards winning company together with Malaysia Productivity Council (MPC) talked about the following issues pertaining to Knowledge Management in Malaysia:
1. SMEs’ contribution to the economy in Malaysia.
2. Level of KM understanding and implementation in SMEs in Malaysia.
3. Are there any national-level initiatives by the government in Malaysia, e.g., financial incentives, technical assistance, or other help, to propagate KM implementation directly and indirectly?
4. KM opportunities for SMEs in Malaysia
5. Possible challenges in implementing KM in SMEs
In AYS we aspire to build a sustainable business that goes beyond the conventional commercial platform. We want to play a part to create the most impact to the life of our consumers and society,
Besides investing in complementary businesses, our goal is to be a trusted brand for International Business Advisory, Halal Eco-System, Specialty M.I.C.E & Halal RTE Meals provider - beyond religion boundaries, across nations, to create a truly "Borderless Future" for our clients and partners.
We help companies and government trade organizations around the world to achieve their international business development goals.
We generate leads, develop market entry and development strategies, identify and connect distributors and partners in our specialty markets – ASEAN, Middle East, China, Indian Subcontinent and Africa. Check out www.goinginternational.com.my for more information.
Below are our flagship services:
1. Training and consultancy services on setting up of Halal Ecosystem
2. Franchise development program
3. Coaching for owners/CEOs
4. Organizing MICE (meeting, incentive, conference, exhibition)
Please contact us at email@example.com if we can of service to you.
We welcome partners to work with us on sales and marketing of our services too.