Encryption is mainly used to provide security for our files and folders from
getting access to the unauthorized person. Only the person having
password can decrypt and access the data from it. It is the process of
converting data to an unrecognizable or encrypted form. You can encrypt
any kind of storage devices such as hard drives, SD cards, and many more.
What is Encryption?
How data get lost from encrypted SD card?
Nowadays, most of us using electronic devices like mobile phones, which is
having SD card has external storage space. In that, we store our important
files and folders and at any time we can access data from it. In order, to
keep the data safe from unknown users we encrypt SD card by using third
However, when we are transferring data from system to SD card or vice-
versa. The data stored in SD card are more vulnerable to lose due to various
reasons like intrusion of viruses, usage of unreliable encryption software,
Factors for deletion of files from SD card:
• Accidental deletion of data
• SD card corrupted
• Abnormally ejecting SD card when is connected to the system
• Interruption during transfer of files
• Intrusion of malicious programs like virus, worms, Trojan, etc.
• When the data is still reading or writing in SD card, if the system suddenly
Remo Recover (MAC) tool can easily perform encrypted SD card recovery
operation on all the version of Mac operating system. This tool is built with
simple graphical user interface using this even non technical user can easily
understand its each and every steps for restoring data from SD cards. It can
also recover different types of data such as video songs, text documents,
audio, etc from the SD card. This application can easily recover files that are
erased from the flash memory cards, memory sticks, FireWire drives, iPods
Features of Remo Recover (MAC) Software:
Steps to recover data from SD card:
• Install the Remo Recover and launch the software. Then, you will see main
screen. Select Recover Volumes / Drives option.
• Choose the encrypted SD card drive from which data is to be recovered
and then click on Next button.
• To finish scanning process, the software may take few minutes and after
which, a list of recovered data from encrypted SD card will be displayed.
• In this screen, you can save the data scanning process to avoid re-scanning
of the encrypted SD card by using Save Recovery Session option.