Be the first to like this
Join Hamish Watson and Rob Sewell to learn practical solutions on how to bring DevOps to your database, including:
• The importance of getting your database code into source control
• How to test your database changes
• Tools you can use to automate build and test processes
• How to build an automated deployment process for your database with Redgate tools
• How to embrace using Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) in your deployment pipeline
• Deploying your entire pipeline as and when it is needed from Dev to Prod saving your organisation money
Database upgrades and data in general are often the most complicated part of your deployment process, so having a robust deployment path and checks before getting to production is very important.
The demos will showcase practical solutions that can help you and your team bring DevOps to your database using SQL Source Control, infrastructure as code, docker containers and SQL Change Automation – all leading up to a fully automated test and deployment process.
This will be a fun-filled fast paced hour and you will learn some new skills which will bring immediate benefit to your organization.