Redgate has been specializing in SQL Server database tools for over 15 years. Redgate is also very big on supporting the SQL Server community through SQL Server Central and Simple Talk websites where you can access thousands of free articles and training on SQL Server and .NET technologies. We also sponsor free training events such as SQL Saturdays and .NET code camps.
Database Lifecycle Management Demo - November 2015
Database Lifecycle Management
Get in touch
Over 600,000 technology professionals worldwide use Redgate tools, including
91% of fortune 100 companies.
Our philosophy is to design highly usable, reliable tools that solve problems
commonly faced by DBAs and developers.
Poor Database Deployment Effects
• Databases are out of pace with application development
• Little or no traceability of database changes
• Inability to roll back to the previous version of a
• Databases become a bottleneck in agile delivery
• Releases are less frequent and risky
• Manual database processes prevent you from utilizing CI
and CD to their full extent
• Deployments require a lot of Dev and DBA hours
Benefits of DLM and Continuous Delivery
• Repeatability of processes, giving:
– Greater predictability over releases
– Efficiency by eliminating the repetition of a range of
• Faster speed of response to change through:
– The automated deployment of smaller units of change
• Greater reliability of the release process by:
– Providing a series of automated test stages prior to
The Bottom Line
The 2014 State of DevOps report found that:
• IT performance strongly correlates with practices such
as version control and continuous delivery.
• High-performing IT organizations are more agile and
reliable, deploying code 30 times more frequently with
50% fewer failures.
• Firms with high-performing IT organizations are twice as
likely to exceed their profitability, market share, and
Get in touch
Need help? email@example.com
DLM online resources: www.red-gate.com/workshops
DLM training and consultancy: www.red-gate.com/dlmtraining