Reasons why you can’t resist Recruiterbox! Powered by Recruiterbox
1) Create jobs once. Update everywhere Broadcast jobs to search engines and share them on your social media accounts. Create an opening and reflect it on your company website or on a careers-page hosted by Recruiterbox.
2) Structure your recruitment process Create a (customizable) set of steps according to your recruitment process. Track candidates as they flow through the stages of your hiring funnel.
3) Assign responsibilities to your team Invite your colleagues to work on recruitment Have people responsible for candidates in specific stages, forward candidates and collect shared feedback.
4) Customized questionnaire for applicants Create a completely customizable application form to collect richer information from applicants beyond the resume.
5) One stop for candidates from all sources Collect all job applicants at one place, whether they come via email, job- boards, your careers page or even folders.
6) All recruitment information in one place Discuss candidates, share evaluations, attach documents / notes to candidates in one place. No more information buried under a pile of email.