In this presentation, Rebecca Ryan shares the five things “pros” do that amateurs don’t. Originally presented at Citrin Cooperman in June 2011.
1. Attack blind spots; watch your game film
2. Overcome resistance (Steven Pressfield’s Do the Work book)
3. Practice. It takes 10,000 hours to achieve “genius” status.
4. Evaluate your scoreboard; are you measuring the right thing?
5. Recruit great passers; in professional services, these are folks who are great communicators and want to work with others.
Contact Rebecca Ryan for more information: