Web Engagement Management
1. We are Realmdigital hi there :)
2. We are a super awesome and exciting team sitting in sunny Cape Town, South Africa. We are techies but we are also a fun bunch. Everything we do can be summed up by - Imagine then Build! Through our crazy and ground-breaking ideas we build awesome stuff that people love. Have fun, create and inspire.
We love technology
3. Companies already doing better business online with Platform...
4. platform – 80 different modules
Email Campaigns - distribute your content using Email Newsletters.
Web CMS - Manage you website easily and cost effectively.
Mobile - offer a custom experience for mobile users. Facebook Applications - create and share content on your Facebook Fan Page.
CRM - An integrated client database allows for categorisation and management of your client data. e –Commerce - Sell your products and services to the world.
Analytics- Platform integrates with many web analytic tools like Google Analytics.
5. Web Engagement Management
6. Engagement? What’s that? Huh?
7. It’s a conversation
User generated content
Social media integration
9.Why should I engage? What’s in it for me?
11. Increase the number & quality of relationships
12. What if they don’t like me?
13. Demand generation
Demand generation strategies determined by need recognition.
14. Demand generation
15. Hang out in all the right places
16. Multi-channel management
Website Intranet Email Facebook Twitter Mobile
Same message Same experience Across all devices Across all channels Online and offline
18. Easier said, than done.
19. Most of us are here
20. Old engagement model
21. Engagement source
Search Engine Optimisation - SEO
Pay Per Click – PPC
22. We now need to be social
23. Social model image
24. Don’t be afraid
25. We better on a social platform
26. Social engagement
27. Broad engagement
28. Engagement source
Social Media based Facebook Twitter
29. What engagement platform works for you?
30. Fan page vs website
User Generated Content
31. ROI on a facebook fan page
32. Audience fragmentation
33. Website, facebook, twitter, email
34. Mobile, PC
35. global unit shipments of desktop PCs + notebook PCs vs. smartphones, 2005 – 2013E
36. Customer, Agent, intranet
37. web engagement management
38. a web engagement platform
39. leverage your content
40. other formats, pdf, eBooks, XML, Flash, Mobile
41. ROI of a common engagement platform
42. Greater reach
43. Familiarity & reduced training
44. Maximise use of existing content
45. CRM, E-Commerce, analytics
46. Monitor and measure
Social Media Monitoring
Sentiment analysis / Online Reputation Management
47. What now? Still not sure? Speak to me.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Realmdigital
http://twitter.com/wesleylynch Linked-in Profile: http://za.linkedin.com/in/wesleylynch
Mobile Number: +27 82 78 44905