RealBeanz Iced Coffee Milkshake
Learn how to use RealBeanz Brooklyn coffee to
make a coffee milkshake!
Basic Milkshake Ingredients
If you're looking to make a milkshake with RealBeanz Brooklyn
Iced Coffee, you're going to need the following (for one serving):
● 1/2 cup Ice Cubes or RealBeanz Ice Cubes (just fill an ice cube
tray with your favorite flavor of RealBeanz)
● 1/4 cup your favorite flavor of RealBeanz
● 1/8 cup of milk
● 2 scoops of ice cream (we'll break down which flavors you
should get depending on which flavor of RealBeanz you
prefer throughout the slideshow!)
To make the milkshake, just blend all ingredients together!
Vanilla Nut Milkshakes
If you're making a milkshake with Vanilla Nut RealBeanz, use any
of these flavors of ice cream in the basic milkshake recipe:
● Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
● French Vanilla Ice Cream
● Coffee Flavored Ice Cream (we recommend a mild coffee
flavor, not something as deep as an espresso flavored ice
For an extra tasty milkshake, blend three to four chocolate
sandwich cookies with the ice cream. Yum!
If you're making a mocha milkshake, use chocolate ice cream in
the basic milkshake recipe. You can jazz it up in the following
● Substitute chocolate milk for milk if you have a sweet tooth!
● Garnish the shake with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and
Reduced Fat Milkshake
Want to make a milkshake with Diet Cappuccino RealBeanz?
Reduce the calories and fat content in the following ways:
● Use regular ice cubes instead of RealBeanz ice cubes
● Substitute ice cream for low calorie frozen yogurt (try to find
one with live and active cultures! We like classic vanilla bean
frozen yogurt or chocolate marshmallow).
● Use fat free milk.
Making a milkshake with Caramel RealBeanz Brooklyn Iced
Coffee? Check out these suggestions:
● Use dulce de leche, vanilla bean, or espresso flavored ice
● Garnish with whipped cream and caramel syrup.
● Throw in a handful of crushed Heath bar toffee chunks.
Coconut RealBeanz Milkshake
If you're trying to make a milkshake with our Dark Roasted Iced
Coffee with Coconut Water, we recommend trying it with the
● Dark chocolate ice cream
● One scoop chocolate ice cream, one scoop coconut ice
● Almond ice cream or gelato
● Give it an extra tropical vibe by dressing it up with a drink
Classic Coffee Milkshake
Looking for a traditional, coffee flavored milkshake? Use our
Cappuccino flavored Iced Coffee! Pair it with the following:
● Either mix it with vanilla ice cream or coffee ice cream
● Add to the old-school, malt-shop vibe by garnishing it with
whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Bonus points if you
can put it in an old-fashioned diner glass!
Visit Us Online!
Learn more about our Brooklyn Iced Coffee by
Got any fun RealBeanz Iced Coffee Milkshake
recipes you want to share with us? Tell us about it
on one of our social pages!