• "All Hallows' Evening also known as All Hallows' Eve
• Is a yearly celebration on 31 October
• All Hallows' Eve is a Christianized feast initially influenced
by Celtic harvest festivals with possible pagan roots,
• Typical festive Halloween activities include trick-or-treating
• Attending costume parties, decorating, carving pumpkins into jack-
o-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing,
• Visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks, telling scary stories,
and watching horror films.
• The Carnival of Venice is an annual festival, held in
• It is said that the Carnival of Venice was started from a victory of the "Serenissima
Repubblica" in the year 1162.
• The Italian government decided to bring back the history and culture of Venice
• Today, approximately 3 million visitors come to Venice every year for Carnival.
• The Night of the Radishes is celebrated every year on December 23
and it began in 1897 in the “zócalo” (main plaza) of Oaxaca city
• Most impressive vegetable festivals
• Loi Krathong is a festival celebrated annually
throughout Thailand and certain parts of Laos and Burma (in the Shan
• Full moon of the 12th month in the traditional
• Usually falls in November
• become common in recent years.