Be the first to like this
A panel of guests highlight key trends and predictions, with a particular focus on the Asia Pacific region.
Sue York moderates this session.
- Peter Harris, Potentiate, Australia
- Sami Wong, concept m research + consulting GmbH, China
- Geoff Lowe, Infotools, New Zealand
- Tomoko Yoshida, Freelance Moderator, Japan
- Ray Poynter, NewMR, UK
The panel cover the following topics:
- What is Agile Market Research? – how can insight professionals adapt their processes to help clients adopt agile approaches?
- Machines and Creativity – when will machines start to rival humans in term terms creativity, not just in terms of large-scale processing?
- From Depth to Reality – fewer questions, more watching, less recall and more in-the-moment
- Focusing on the Human – the shift is from product-centricity to customer-centricity, but then to human-centricity
- And after the Virus? – China is grappling with the Corona Virus, and the economic shock it has caused, but what are the likely consequences for the future, after the virus?
This presentation forms part of the online Festival of NewMR webinar series.
The recording of this presentation can be found on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/mkSqDiD2VGw