Big Data & Analytics continues to redefine business. Data has transitioned from an underused asset to the lifeblood of the organisation, and a critical component of business intelligence, insight and strategy.
Big Data Scotland is the largest annual data analytics conference held in Scotland: it is supported by ScotlandIS and The Data Lab and free for delegates to attend. The conference is geared towards senior technologists and business leaders and aims to provide a unique forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and cross-pollination.
The programme will explore the evolution of data analytics; looking at key tools and techniques and how these can be applied to deliver practical insight and value. Presentations will span a wide array of topics from Data Wrangling and Visualisation to AI, Chatbots and Industry 4.0.
• Tools and techniques
• Corporate data culture, business processes, digital transformation
• Business intelligence, trends, decision making
• AI, Real-time Analytics, IoT, Industry 4.0, Robotics
• Security, regulation, privacy, consent, anonymization
• Data visualisation, interpretation and communication
• CRM and Personalisation