Master blog promotion by whatsapp in just a few hours!
Master Blog Promotion By Whatsapp In Just A Few Hours!
Master Blog Promotion By WhatsApp In Just A
WhatsApp is still untouched by many bloggers to promote and share
their content. In this post, I am going to suggest quick tips on how to
Promote your post via WhatsApp and get more visitors.
Why You need Coschedule?
Before I discuss why you need to
focus on WhatsApp, Let’s see
some facts about WhatsApp to
understand how popular it is. The
below Infographic is taken from
Why you need it?
Read full post here:
So to Conclude, here are the reasons why you should include
WhatsApp sharing feature in your mobile version of the blog.
•One of the biggest user base
•You can reach to a wider audience
•Visitors from mobile devices will soon increase by 50%, most
smartphone contains WhatsApp more than Facebook, Twitter etc
•WhatsApp contacts are trusted, so your content will get more eyeballs
•WhatsApp group has close friends, your content can be quickly
shared with a bigger audience
How to implement WhatsApp share
So now you know how important it is to use WhatsApp share option in
your mobile version of blog, let’s see how to implement WhatsApp
share option for your blog:
• By using WordPress plugins
• By using SumoMe to create custom mobile share
• Plugins option will be free and it will easier to download and install it. Two
of the best plugins I can recommend is Mobile Sharebar plugin and
Disadvantage of WordPress plugins
• Extra overload of a plugin just to have WhatsApp share button
• You cannot customize it separately for desktop and mobile mode;
WhatsApp mode in desktop does not make any sense
• Some of the plugins may not have all the social media including WhatsApp
in mobile mode
• This is my favorite tool to create WhatsApp button for my mobile
version of the blog. It is very easy to setup.
Features of SumoMe app:
Let me explain some of the features of SumoMe app:
• Very easy to setup
• I am already using it for Heat map, List builder, welcome mat, share
etc; so no need to install a new plugin
• Customize share button for mobile and desktop version
• An extra button for share via SMS
My take –
I hope this small post have given you a fair idea about how to create
WhatsApp button for your blog’s mobile version. Please do implement
one for your blog and give the opportunity to your visitors to share
your content with a bigger audience.
Read full post here: