RapidiOnline Salesforce-MS Dynamics NAV Presentation
› Company Profile & Values
› What is RapidiOnline?
› Supported Systems and Databases
› Demo: Salesforce-MS Dynamics NAV integration
› Network Environment
› Demo: Configuration Application
› Features & Pricing
› Contact information
• Derives from Data Backbone Software A/S
• Data Backbone Software A/S
-> on premise data integration
-> on demand data integration
• More than 15 years of experience in
software development, data integration
• Data Integration & Migration made easy
• Deliver secure data integration and
migration at maximum speed
• We focus on a short implementation
process instead of a lengthy
development project, so you can
concentrate on your core business.
What is RapidiOnline?
• On-Demand Data Integration & Data Migration
• Fast & easy hosted data integration and migration solutions
• Based on Data Backbone’s powerful technology
• One Data Integration Platform
• Even quicker implementation
• Configuration, no coding
• Pre-configured solutions
-> easy and quick to get started
-> ready to use immediately after subscribing to our service.
• No Software to install & no licensing fee
• Our large data integration and MS Dynamics NAV experience
- Replicator for MS Dynamics NAV
– data replication between two or more MS Dynamics NAV systems
- Data Backbone Universal Edition
- data integration between any of the supported systems, generic configuration
- Data Backbone for MS Dynamics NAV
data integration between NAV and any of the supported systems, configuration inside NAV
- Data Backbone for Lotus Notes
- data integration between Lotus Notes and any of the supported systems, configuration inside Lotus Notes
- Preconfigured Solutions, easy to deploy and getting started:
• MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 - MS Dynamics NAV
• Salesforce.com – MS Dynamics NAV
• MS Dynamics RMS – MS Dynamics NAV
- RapidiOnline Generic
- data integration between any of the supported systems, Web 2.0 based set-up and configuration
- Data Migration
- data Migration projects (1-3 months)
• Navision Attain
• Oracle • MBS-Navision 3.70 and 4.0
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• IBM DB/2 • NAS Connector
• IBM DB/2 on iSeries
• Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Microsoft Dynamics XAL
• MS-SQL Server • Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Microsoft Dynamics RMS
• ODBC • Microsoft Dynamics C5
• Lotus Notes •
• Sybase SQL Anywhere
• And more
Light Standard Advanced
Pre-configured Integration with
Products and Pricelist
Additionally pre-configured Integration with
Opportunities/Orders and Sales
Possibility to integrate all other objects
(Dealer or the RapidiOnline Team does set-up)
Access to configuration application
(Customer can do set-up)
Event triggered updates
(requires additional set-up)
Scheduled updates Once per day Hourly* Every 5 min.*
* Requires that transfer is optimized to only transfer changes.
Light Standard Advanced
Monthly fee *
- Incl. Maintenance and support
Small volume * * * FREE 200 € 400 €
Medium volume * * * FREE 300 € 600 €
Large volume * * * 300 € 400 € 800 €
Unlimited volume * * * 450 € 600 € 1.200 €
Start-up package** (recommended) 600 € 1.200 € 1.200 €
For a one time fee we configure the integration including
mapping of objects/tables as specified by you. * * * *
What do Customers say…?
We chose RapidiOnline because of their large
experience with data integration and MS Dynamics NAV.
We looked at other data integration solutions for
Salesforce, but these people don’t have nearly the same
experience or the same deep support for integration to
MS Dynamics NAV as RapidiOnline.
Peter Grandt, Online Manager at Milestone Systems A/S
What do Customers say…?
RapidiOnline is very easy to use. It is a very flexible
solution that can easily be extended to our specific
Working with the configuration interface has made is
easier to gain access to the needed data quickly without
having to involve an IT consultant. RapidiOnline
supports our vision of a fully integrated business.
Zulekha Haywood, Revenue Forecast Manager at IMAN Cosmetics
• Milestone Systems A/S
• NetOp A/S
• Qlicktech AB
• IMAN Cosmetics inc.
• US Calvary inc.
• PDR Systems
• The Service
Dashboard gives you
an overview of the
• It shows e.g. the
status of the service
- whether it is
running or not.
Furthermore you can
see if any schedules
• Here you find
setup in order to
connect to the
• The RapidiConnector
must be configured wih
the given parameters
specific to your
service and keep that
• The connection will
then be used to
transfer data between
your local database
and control the
, you need
to put in
in order to
• The “Run Transfer” tab shows a
the complete list of transfers
you can specifically run, edit
and delete by clicking the
• When running a specific
transfer the message window
below the list will give you the
• You can
• Clicking on
you can see
such as the
• Clicking on
you can see
• You can see all the
details, such as the
source control, table
links (key fields),
• The “Run Group” tab
shows a the
complete list of
groups of transfers
which you can run,
edit and delete by
clicking the specific
• When running a
specific group the
below the list will
give you the need
• The “Schedule” tab shows a complete list of schedules.
• The “Log” tab shows the Activity Register.
• You can click on each log to get into details.
Why the RapidiConnector?
• The RapidiConnector that ensures compressed and secure data transfer between RapidiOnline and the different
On-Premise systems. For best efficiency and security the data is compressed and encrypted.
• Makes it easier and faster for you to get started.
• Our unique technology ensures that the On-Demand solution is working just as efficient as the On-Premise
• Reduced time and bandwidth
• The RapidiConnector resides in your On-Premise network connecting outbound to the central RapidiOnline
Service and enables two-way communication between RapidiOnline and your On-Premise systems.
• you don’t have to change anything in your network or firewalls in order to deploy RapidiOnline integration. The
connections from the RapidiConnector are all outbound to RapidiOnline. No inbound connections are made and
no inbound ports have to be opened in your firewall. Your internal systems stay secured and protected. This
makes it very easy to get started.
• The communication between RapidiOnline and the RapidiConnector is using a proprietary protocol which is
highly efficient in terms of reducing the total amount of data and the number of packages sent and received to
an absolute minimum. The protocol first joins e.g. 50 records in 1 package thereby stripping off all Meta
information, so that only the relevant data is sent. Furthermore the package is compressed before sending.
This results in the most efficient data transfer. This method can reduce the amount of data needed to be sent
by a factor up to 50. This means e.g. instead of sending 1000 bytes for each customer record the
RapidiConnector only needs to send 20 bytes. This reduces both the time and the bandwidth needed
• Because of the proprietary protocol and the compression it is practically impossible to decipher the data
transmitted. This increases the security. If extra security is needed the data can also be encrypted.