Georgia, United States on May 8, 1886
Spencerian script logo
Coca-Cola was first bottled in the Philippines
in 1912 and the country has long been one of
the top 10 markets for our products.
The red and white Coca-Cola logo is
recognized by 94% of the world's
Altogether 1.7 billion servings of Coke
products are consumed every day.
This started in Australia
way back 2011 and it has
reached the Philippines
- Increase consumption of
- To get people talking about
- To show your appreciation to
the people around you
Printed 250 of the country’s most
popular names on labels of Coke
- Initial response across social media has been strong, with thousands of
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram users taking pictures with their personalized
bottles. As The Wall Street Journal reported, there were more than 125,000
posts about the campaign across all social channels from June 2 through July
14, with 96% of consumer sentiment toward the campaign being either
positive or neutral.
- Consumption increased significantly during the campaign, up by 7%.
• Sincerity – As we talk to people everyday,
knowing and saying their names would be a
sign that we are really sincere in what we are
• Camaraderie– By knowing somebody else’s
name, it will make the conversation more
personal and through giving named coke it will
make everything more SPECIAL.