Mortgage – 15 %
Creditcard – 5%
DebitCard – 90%
Roles& ResponsibilitiesasManager Branch Services:
a. Managing Branch OperatingCost,Productivity
b. Branch deposits(SA,CA &FD) & otherproduct –
& Fee Base as per targetgiven.
a. CustomerService (complaints).Complaint
b. Timeline reportsubmission(internal &external)
d. No SSLoutages(ATM, CDM& CDT machines)
e. Branch ReadinessforBusinessandTimelinessin
b. Operational lapses/losses/fraudreporting,near
misses – 24 hournotification&OpRiskandFLOR
Act as Branch Compliance Officerandassume the responsibilitiesasrequiredunderBNM’s
* To predictwithrelative certaintythe typesof transactionsinwhichacustomerislikelytoengage
* Thisassistsindeterminingwhentransactionsare potentiallysuspicious.
- Acceptable DocumentsforIndividual Customers
* AnyOtherOfficial documentsbearingthe photographof the customer,satisfiedwiththe authenticity
of the document.
* If biometricIDisused,verificationrequirementdeemedtohave beenfulfilled. Nophotocopyof ID is
* If there isdoubt – require the customertoproduce othersupportingofficial identificationdocuments
High Risk Countries
* Iran(since 2009)
* DemocraticPeople’sRepublicof Korea(since 2011)
* GreyList Countries(asatMay 2015) FATF
* Vanuatu– by APG
* BosniaandHerzegovina–by MONEYVAL.
CDD – Legal Person/Corporate Customers
* Memorandum/Article/Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership
* Authorisationforanypersonwhorepresentthe company/business.
* AdditionalInfo –e.g.beneficial owner,source of funds.
SpecificCDD Measures –
Individual Customers/Beneficial owner
* Full name
* Date of birth
* Name of employerornature of self-employment/business
* Contactnumber(home,office ormobile)
* Purpose of Transaction.
CustomerDue Diligence (CDD)
* Identification –Identify,SightIDdocument
* Verification –Take copy of ID document
* On-GoingDue Diligence –Reviewandupdate profile,TransactionMonitoring.
Enhance Due Diligence
* ObtainCDD information
* Obtainadditional information(estimatedvolumeof asset)
* Inquire source of wealthorfunds(inthe case of PEPs both)
* Obtainapproval of SeniorManagement.
Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
CDD : Verification
2. Money Changing/Wholesalecurrencyof RM10,000 and above
3. Wire transferof RM3,000 and above
4. Occasional TransactionsinvolvingRM50K
5. Cash transactioninvolvingRM50K and above
6. It has suspicionof ML/TF
7. It has doubton veracity& adequacyof previousobtainedCDDinformation.
Customerpose High MoneyLaunderingrisks :-
SubmissionofSTRs – inputsummarizedas follows:
-Nature of business/occupation.
-Name underPersonconductedthe transaction(PCT)
-Detailsof the nature andcircumstancessurrounding
-Immediate responsefromCustomerasBranchconduct CustomerDue Diligence
in the course of enquire aboutthe suspicioustransaction.
-Submissionof Complete STRformto Head,Branch OperationforonwardsubmissiontorelevantLaw
-DailymonitorAMLA report- Large amount dailytransaction CA/SA,Mortgage Loan settlement,Hire
QuarterlyconductAMLA briefingandmustbe recordedthe attendance
a. Act as Branch Operational RiskCoordinator
b. DailyMonitorFinancial Exchange Administration(FEA)
c. Adhere toBank’sCompliance
d. AppointedasBranchSafetyandHealthCommittee Member (SHC)
a. Staff performance/development&trainingskills
b. Staff SuccessionPlanning/CareerDevelopment
c. Manage Staff Productivitydaily
January2016 – Present
StandardChartered – Scope International (M) SdnBhd
1. Supervisingdailystaff onduty:
- 6 managersonduty
- 34 operatorsonduty performingdailywork
- staff performance
- Numberof itemsprocessedbyCentre
- Turn AroundTime (TAT) (peritemprocessed)
- MonitorError byindividually(Operator)
OTT Payment– Countries
4. ITT Payment
5. Inwardclearingcheque processing
a. AMLA Reporting
b. Financial Exchange Administration
c. Bank Compliance
REFERENCE : AffinBank – Ms Rozilawati (0126707574)
StandardChartered – Mr Baskaran (012 2441335)
EXPECTED SALARY : RM7,000.00