WHAT IS REIKI?
It is a form of non-invasive energy
healing, similar to HT, in which energy is
transferred from the Reiki Master's
hands to a patient through a sequence
of hand positions on the body.
This is one of the oldest healing
methods known to mankind. It
originated in Tibet eighteen centuries
ago and was rediscovered in the
nineteenth century by a Japanese
monk named Mikao Usui.
Reiki is a spiritual practice with
dimensions based on matter and
spirit, characterized by the laying on
of hands in order to restore the
balance of the body.
HOW DOES IT WORK
● Reiki relaxes and heals by clearing the
energy meridians and chakras (energy
vortices along the spine).
● Energetic blockages dissolve, allowing the
frequency of body vibration to increase
and this restores balance.
● As the calming balance occurs,
respirations slow, blood pressure
normalizes, and pain eases, all of which are
believed to speed up the healing process.
● Reiki is a safe, holistic natural healing therapy, as it treats the human being as a
whole, easy to use and can treat many acute and chronic diseases, such as:
● Chronic Fatigue
● Promote Spiritual Mental And Emotional Well-being.
● Reiki treatments usually last about 50 minutes. During a session, you will lie
on a massage table fully clothed, while your Reiki practitioner gently places
their hands, palms down, on or just above your body at specific energy
locations. They use a series of 12 to 15 different hand positions.
● “The time that the practitioner leaves the hands in each position is
determined by the flow of energy through their hands in each place
● Reiki treatment should not be used
as a substitute for consulting a
doctor or psychotherapist.
● "Reiki complements other types of
medical and therapeutic treatments
and can increase the effectiveness
of other types of healing,"
Can reiki replace traditional