1. What is Geofencing
2. Geofencing Methodology and Approach
3. Fencing for Field Tracker
4. Tracking user Activities
What is Geofencing
Geofence Represents a geographical region, also known as a geofence.
Geofences can be monitored by geofencer service. And when the user
crosses the boundary of a geofence, an alert will be generated.
● Geofence can Create Dynamically.
● Geofence area either rectangle or
Circle with any range
● Efficient and smart usage of battery
Geofencing Methodology and Approach
Definition of Geofence area(Latitude and Longitude)
If d>r alter is triggered,came
out from fence area.
if d<r Mobile inside the
Mobile Fence areas
Fencing for Field Tracker
Application will send the alert to server if the sales person reaches specific Geographic Area without
user interaction on application.
Current Area Destination
Send Alert if
he came out
Send alert if
Creating Fence Area for Employees
Upload geofence Area From the server
Mark the geofence area on Map
Emp 2 Fence
Any emp came out
fleet area fire the
Tracking User Activity
Activity recognition tries to detect the user's current physical activity, such as
walking, riding a bicycle, driving a car or standing idle.
• How long he/she walked
• How long he/she driven
• Idle period and more
1. Tell the mobile force team focus on your work we’ll notify the Admin,either
we started from or reached workplace.
1. Notify the filed employe when he reached the destination incase he
doesn't know the place .
1. Live monitoring,track the movement remotely using web applications.
1. And More…..