0 5 5 - 3 4 4 6 4 1 2 / 0 5 0 - 7 4 9 2 5 5 0 / 0 4 - 2 5 8 6 0 3 6
U n d e r w r i t e r – G e n e r a l I n s u r a n c e & R e i n s u r a n c e
Objective To pursue a challenging & fulfilling career in the field of General Insurance in
conjunction with the vision & mission of the company.
Profile Abstract Insurance – Job Profile
Proficiency in Motor, Non-motor Insurance classes such as Property,
Engineering, Marine, Accident and Liability.
• Resourcing Risk Information;
• Analyzing and assessing the Risk based on Survey Reports and other
• Selecting the Risk following Company’s current underwriting guidelines
• Providing competitive quote
• Coordinating with Reinsurance team for arranging Facultative
Reinsurance Support for large risk cases.
• Communicating ad Coordinating with brokers and direct clients on
various insurance terms and requirements
• Judicious handling of various Clauses, Conditions and Deductibles while
providing various quotes
• Preparing monthly and quarterly treaty closings
• Arranging Inward facultative acceptance and
• Issuance of Reinsurance Policy documents
• Proficiency in Prima 9 for issuance of policy documents
Communication / Customer Relations
• Exercised independent judgment, decision-making abilities and high level of
• Collaborated with various levels of management to gather information
pertaining to key issues.
• Acted as liaison between management and field sales personnel to ensure
• Communicated well with external contacts to properly handle direction of
• Dubai National Insurance & Reinsurance (PSC), Dubai
Underwriter – Non Motor (Reinsurance & General) Jul 2005 15 Nov 2012
• Gargash Insurance Services
Underwriter – Motor & Non Motor (General Insurance) Sep 2003 May 2005
• Union Insurance Company. PSC, Dubai
Non – Motor Underwriter Jan 2001 Jul 2003
▪ Worked as a Non-Motor Underwriter
▪ Handling phone calls and direct interaction with customers.
▪ Prepare insurance policies for Marine and Non-Marine insurance, quotations for
fire, workers compensation, etc.
• Dubai Glass Industry, Dubai
Receptionist cum Customer Service From Aug 1993 Jul
Worked as a receptionist cum customer service representative.
Handling phone calls and direct handling of customers.
Had to handle the front desk, reception and filing and data entry.
Education • Bachelors Degree in Science (Chemistry)
• Diploma in Airfare Ticketing and Travel Agency Management
• Insurance qualification : Licentiate completed
: Associateship completed
Languages Known English, Hindi and Malayalam
Strong Points Software
• Working knowledge of ‘Premia-9’ – Insurance Software
• Have worked extensively in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and
• Familiar with airline reservation systems such as Galileo & Sabre.
Personal Info Date of Birth : 17th
Nationality : Indian
Visa Status : Husband’s Sponsorship