Burst Attacks, APDoS, dynamic IP assaults….2015 saw defenses succumb to automated and sophisticated cyber-attacks, making it increasingly difficult to choreograph responses manually. This represents a clear and emerging threat that demands advanced detection and mitigation.
Radware’s “2015 – 2016 Global Application and Network Security Report” reveals attack trends and offers predictions as the rise of cyber botted-defense approaches.
• Bet on Bots – understand how to fight automation with automation
• Show Me the Money – Why ransoms became one of the biggest motives for cyber-attacks and what an encrypted email provider did to stop a ransom attack
• Taking a Detour – How attackers bypass IP-based defense systems
• Ring of Fire – Industries most likely to face cyber-attacks in 2016
• Learn from the Leaders – Steps one of the world’s largest airlines took to stop bots from tying up inventory
Visit: http://www.radware.com/social/ert-report-2015/ to download the full report.