Be the first to like this
TEAMsCOM is an organizational network analysis software which offers an online and instant team overview.
This report is an example, how the output from TEAMsCOM can look like. It analyzes communication and collaboration activities at G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Hangout, G+, Gdrive).
You can see that report covers information from several categories.
Who communicate and collaborate with whom? - relationships
How much are employees involved and when? - engagement
On what are they working and with whom? - focus
In which way are they involved? – engagement type
Here is the list of TEAMsCOM benefits:
- Managing of virtual teams – it does no matter where employees are sitting physically; we have the same information about them.
- Performance monitoring – is everybody involved?
- Risk mitigation – is some important communication missing in the team?
- Progress monitoring – are they working on planned tasks?
- Removing communication gaps – is some important communication missing?
- Performance planning – is everybody involved?
- Change management – do we communicate the changes via involved people (influencers) or via isolated employees?
- Informed decision – do we do decision because we know or just think?
- Career evaluation – the same input information about the evaluated employees mitigates the risk of wrong evaluation
- Team development – we can remove obstacles which are usually hidden
- Talent management – do we train key people?
- Knowledge management – how the knowledge is spread in the team?
- Focused training – do we train the right people? Do we train the right topics?
- Team benchmark settings – how the numbers of key parameters look like in other similar teams?
- Instant monitoring – when we face an issue we can immediately check the communication network and employee performance and engagement to find out the reason.
- Network alignment - does our organizational network fit to our purpose?
- Organizational performance - is everybody involved?