I got this blueprintbackground from Google,saved it as a picture andopened it up on Photoshopelements 10
This was my original end poster product,however I felt that the two left actors weretoo dark to see their faces clearly unlikethe two actors on the right.
…So I decided that the best thing to do would be to adjust thelighting of my images, however I had to delete the two imagesbecause they could not be edited on further, without being simplifiedfirst, so It wouldn’t have allowed me to remove the dark lighting inthe first place.
Firstly I went back to one of my original shots in myphoto gallery and opened the photo on Photoshop
Next I used the quick selection tool toremove the background and the rest ofthe models that were in the originalimage, most importantly to refine theedges of my main image.
Then I duplicated this imageand placed it onto my filmposter file
The proceeding steps was arepetition of the previous processwith my second image/model.
Next I adjusted the brightnessand contrast of both the actors atequal settings, so that thematched the brightness of theactors on the opposite side.Finally I decided to replicate this action onto my mainactress in the middle, as I noticed that throughediting the brightness of the rest of the cast, shelooked dull and dim in comparison to the rest of theimages on my poster.