With the shift towards multi-tiered, high complexity applications comes testing bottlenecks and time-consuming, costly work-arounds. When critical services or components are unavailable, project milestones are missed. The overall quality of your application is in jeopardy when environmental shortcomings lead to testing delays.
Join RTTS and our partner, IBM Rational, to learn how service virtualization technologies can eliminate system dependencies and streamline the software release process. See approaches to integration testing that will mitigate the risks of any system changes and improve quality.
You Will Learn How To:
- Use Service Virtualization within your existing development strategy
- Optimize your testing process with Service Virtualization, allowing you to test earlier and faster
- Perform end-to-end testing even when components are unavailable.
- Eliminate the need for sharing environments across teams.
- Virtualize a wide range of technologies and protocols including Java, SOAP, MQ, JDBC, HTTP, and more
Increase use case coverage and reproduce defects effortlessly across environments.
Perfect For Companies With:
- Complex, heterogeneous environments
- Agile requirements and need to do integration testing earlier
- High pressure on release dates due to competitive demands
- High dependency on web applications – for revenue or customer/citizen services support
- Middleware upgrade projects