By:-19012011069 Yashkumar Raval
19012011070 Rohan Prajapati
Prof. Rachana Modi
Computer Engineering Department
U V Patel College Of Engineering
What is E-Commerce?
• E-Commerce is commonly known as Electronic commerce. It
consists of buying and selling products and services over
electronics Such as the internet and other computer networks.
• It is the process of making money transfers, and transferring data
over an electronic medium (Internet).
• E- Commerce allows people to do business without the constraint
of distance and time.
• The study of e-commerce is much broader than the current enthusiasm for
home shopping on the web. The Objective behind the preparation of the
project on “E-Commerce” is:-
• To Know the importance of E-Commerce in today’s Environment.
• To make readers aware of the role played E-Commerce in a big organization
• Consumer transactions with businesses, or other members of the public, using
Types of E-Commerce Models
1.Business to Consumer(B2C)
2.Business to Business(B2B)
3.Consumer to Consumer(C2C)
4.Consumer to Business(C2B)
Tools And Technologies
• Front End:-
HTML, CSS, React JS Or Bootstrap
• Back End:-
Visual Studio Code
2.login and sign-up page
• Auto Parts:-
• Two wheeler
• four wheeler
• Payment Page
• Contact Us Page