The RFSC Conference 2013
Parallel session : cooperation and exchange for integrated
sustainable urban development
1. How can RFSC contribute to national urban policies ?
The french experience
(D.Gaudart, RFSC National Contact Point)
How can the RFSC contribute to national urban policies ?
The french national « training-action » on RFSC
Urban planning agencies / cities representatives / state representatives (local,
national, technical services)
Training to the use of the RFSC, training of potential « trainers » to promote the
RFSC, practical project sheets to be published by Certu and Fnau
6 sessions (3 days) :
- detailed presentation of the RFSC
- test/use of the RFSC by the participants
- feedback on the first homework and use of the RFSC
- working session on the practical sheets
- training of « trainers » - review of projects and practical sheets
- presentation by Koos Van Dijken (Platform31)
The practical sheets : what can the RFSC bring to
cities local projects and instruments?
- How the RFSC can be used to improve and implement a land development plan ?
The example of 3 ‘SCOT’ projects
- The RFSC and Ecodistricts : how can they enrich mutually ?
The example of 3 eco-districts projects
- How can the RFSC articulate with SD local tool/process already existing ?
The example of Rennes Baro’métropole and Montbéliard
- The use of the RFSC by a metropolitan area : the example of Montbéliard
- The RFSC as a tool for internal monitoring : the example of the Agenda 21 of
Greater La Rochelle
- The integrated approach versus a sectoral approach : how can the RFSC help
identify the systemic effects : the example of a specific mobility project in Greater
A set of practical sheets
...to be used by trainers and multipliers for regional training sessions in 2014