Most valuable asset in business
The only tangible asset
Experience and track record are
Quality contacts in your CRM gets you:
1. More repeat client transactions
2. Referrals will likely come your way
**You need to keep in touch
with these contacts over time
and do so in the right ways.
All events should be an ongoing part
of your real estate marketing plan.
Send out personalized email invitations
With CRM it takes short time.
Introduce yourself to businesses
1. Other business professionals can be a
great source of referrals for you
2. Make an effort to introduce
yourself to those who don’t
know you yet.
3. A business-to-business referral source
can generate dozens of referrals.
4. When you reach out to other
professionals, make sure conversation
with them isn’t all about you.
5. Make a concerted effort to
learn about what they do.
Initiate call to your lost contact
Use a script for the calling
Use your professional written
monthly e-Newsletter to keep
CRM works like this:
• Identifying your profitable customers.
• Asking them what they value.
• Regularly communicating with them.
• Concentrating on building the relationship.
• Remember that CRM is about the
customer, not about you.