1. I do not worry. I am in control of my own thinking and I think only those
thoughts which create and fulfill the best in me.
2. My mind is constantly in tune with the positive. It is bright, cheerful,
enthusiastic, and full of good, positive thoughts and ideas.
3. I am able to relax easily and comfortably in my body and in my mind. I am calm,
confident, and self assured.
4. My mind is orderly and well organized. I consciously choose what I think and I
always choose those thoughts which are the most positive and beneficial for me.
5. All of my thoughts create healthiness within me.
6. My mind dwells only on those thoughts which create more harmony, balance,
and well being within me and in the world around me.
7. I automatically and always think in a decisive and determined way.
8. I am full of resolution and the absolute assurance of the best possible out comes
in everything that I do.
9. I choose to look at the world around me in the bright healthy light of optimism
10. I do only those things which are best for me. I create the best within myself, I
attract the best in others, and I find the best in the world around me.
11. I willingly, and without fail, take care of the duties and obligations which I have
accepted for myself.
12. I commit only those responsibilities which I know I can fulfill.
13. I focus the attention of my mind only on those things that I can do something
about. I cannot effect it or direct it-I accept it.
14. I keep my mind too busy thinking good, healthy, positive , constructive and
productive thoughts to ever have any time for worry.
15. I control the thoughts I choose. No thoughts, at any time, can dwell in my mind
without my approval or permission.
16. I never worry.