From : Ravi Kumar
To : Human Resources Department
Subject: Application for the Post of Production In charge.
With subject to the above, the undersigned is pleased to forward you a copy of C.V for your kind perusal.
As my C.V. Indicates, I am having more than Eight years of experience in the field of mechanical, from more
than four years I am working as a Production In charge with Geyad Factory for Pressure Vessels, Tank & Steel
Structures (K.S.A) before which I have been working as a QC Mechanical Inspector in Pratibha Construction for
more than three years on power plant project (NPCIL) in India.
Professional and technical qualification
1. Diploma in mechanical Engineering from the Board of Technical Education, Patna, India in the year
2. NDT Level II – Destructive Testing (ASNT) document SNT TC-IA 2009 in the following method.
3. RT: Radiography Testing.
4. UT: Ultrasonic Testing.
5. MPT: Magnetic Particle Testing.
6. PT: Penetrate Testing.
7. QA / QC – Welding, Piping, Panting, & Coating.
8. Certified in OHSAS 18001 : 2007
9. Certified in CPR and fire fighting.
I would be pleased to discuss this in more detail with you. I find my profession, interesting and challenging to
me as I am able to enhance my knowledge in the relevant field with the frequent exposure to new technical
know-hows on construction techniques and equipments thanks to the company’s constant strive for
advancement in the construction arena.
If given an opportunity to work in your esteemed organization, I shall obviously count it my privilege and
shall take this opportunity to serve the organization to my fullest extent, contributing my practical
Hope the attached C.V., underlining my qualification and experiences, parallels your requirements. Looking
forward to hear from you soon and remain.
Thanking you in advance.
PO. Box. 1325,
Mobile: +966 543600906
Office: +966 138121610 – Ext 122.
+966 543600906 (K.S.A).
+966 138121610 – Ext 116.
+91 9852211565 (INDIA)
S/o. Jay Prakash Gupta
Village – Pritam Sha Ke Tola
(Rupanchek) Post – Hathua, Dist –
Gopal ganj State – Bihar – 841436.
PO. Box. 1325, Al-Khobar-31952.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Date of birth: 13.06.1989
Marital Status: Unmarried
Languages Known: Hindi &
Hobbies: Reading books &
Passport No. H2834538
Issue Date: 29.12.2008
Valid Date: 28.12.2018
Place of issue: Patna
Desire to work in a company that uses my knowledge, talent, hard work, dedication and
sincerity in a well manner. I am looking for the great opportunity as a production In
charge that offers me challenging assignments, professional development and career
SESSION UNIVERSITY SCHOOL
2004 J. P. University, Chhapra Shiv Pratap High School
H. S. C.
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION
SESSION UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
2004-2007 Diploma in mechanical engineer Naveen Rajkiya
From government polytechnic, Patna, university. Polytechnic, Patna – 13.
NDT Level II (RT, UT, MPT, & PT) confirming to American Society for Non-
Destructive Testing (ASNT) document SNT TC-IA 2009 in the following method.
QA / QC – Welding, Piping, Panting, & Coating from Fourm Consulting
Engineering. (Navi Mumbai).
Experience in India 3.10 years.
Experience in Abroad 19 Apr 2011 to till date.
Designation : Production In charge 19-04-2011 to till date.
Geyad Factory for Pressure Vessels, Tank & Steel Structures, P.B No. 1325, Al Khobar,
Pin Code. 31952 K.S.A.
Fabrication workshop having all facilities for fabrication of process equipment like Heat
Exchanger, Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Piping’s, Air/Oil Cooler etc. and Heavy Steel
structures for various project of Saudi Aramco, CAT, SAFCO (SABIC Group), GBA-Italy,
Tecnimont-Italy, JGC-Japan, Hyundai-Korea etc. The Company is ISO 9001 and is having
‘U’, ‘R’, ‘S’, and ‘PP’ Stamps.
• Working knowledge of Fabrication, Rolling, Bending, Pressing, and Welding etc.
• Job distribution in the shop floor as per schedule.
• Planning of fabrication activities.
• Monitoring production as per schedule.
• Work out on customer complaints & take corrective action to avoid such
complaints in future.
• Monitoring the workload against equipment status.
• Follow of raw material with procurement.
• Receipt of job order from sales department.
• Heading a team of Supervisors & Forman.
• Weekly attained meeting with top management.
• Receipt of all approved procedure from QC Department.
• Receipt of production planning as per delivery schedule from project.
• Plan the schedule for production on daily basis and manage the manpower
according to daily production target.
• Active participation in stock (Inventory) taking against the ERP system stock at
the month end.
• Exposure to ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) through various transaction.
• Nesting from Plus 1D & Plus 2D software for raw material withdrawal.
• Monitoring the critical shortages required by production on daily basis.
• Co-Ordinating with the engineering department for the drawing clarifications.
• Programming CMC & CNC File for profile cutting and plate cutting.
• To conduct stage wise inspection of job & offer for the final inspection to quality concerns.
• Daily, weekly, Monthly & annual reporting.
• Follow up Production issues.
• Co-ordinate with qc for quality clearance of inward materials.
• Prepare production chart/Reports for analysis objective & hence to reduce rework & rejection.
• Well experienced with various shop floor machine tools (Lathe machine, Drilling machine, Milling machine,
Boring machine, Planning machine, Shaping machine, Shearing machine, Hydraulic press, Power press, Circular
Band Saw etc.)
• Setting the priority for the assembly as per requirement of order execution department.
• Work out the critical & expected shortages for the day to day production.
• Reporting to production manager about production on shop on daily basis.
• Responsible in solutions of technical problems that comes in way during fabrication & assembly of job to make
sure no delay in production line.
• Daily communication with Shipping In charge and follow up with them to get the on time delivery of products.
• Responsible for the inventory control.
• Discuss major constraints related to quality and material shortages in daily board meeting.
Major project details.
• Vessels (4 nos.) for SABIK.
• Tank (2 nos.) for Aramco, Saudi Arabian Oil Company.
• Storage Tank (9 nos.) For Hubber Technology M.E (FZE), Aramco Manifa.
• Structures + Duct (2 nos.) For Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Aramco – Ras Tanura.
• Storage Tank (16 nos.) for Gulf Chemicals & Industrial Oils Co. (GCIR). Fabrication, Erection, Hydro Test &
Painting at site (Site work). DIA 23 Miters & Height 14 Miters. Qty 8 No’s. And DIA 9 Miters & Height 9.5 Miters.
Qty 8 No’s. K.S.A.
• Pipe Spools (12’’ to 88’’) For Alsa Technical Supplies, Shuweihat pumping station. U.A.E.
• Structures For Techent SPA, Job 2513 KJO Upgrading on shore crude facility. K.S.A.
• Structures For JGC, JAPAN, Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company.
• Structures For Samsung Engineering Co. Ltd, Jubail export refinery project.
• Structures For Petrofac Saudi Arabian Oil Company & Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd, Rabigh Phase II
• Structures For Nasser S. Al-Hajri Corporation NSH, Arecellor mittal pipe rolling mill project – Jubail, K.S.A.
Company division details.
There are three division of company.
• Division 1 : For structural steel fabrication, Blasting, Coating, Painting & Shipping (Delivery).
• Division 2 : For preparation of structure, Plate rolling & Fabrication of Heat Exchanger, Pressure Vessels,
Tanks, Piping’s, Air/Oil Cooler etc.
• Division 3 : Raw material stock, Blasting, Painting, Shipping (Delivery).
Designation : QC Mechanical Inspector 19-06-2007 to 13-04-2011
Pratibha Construction Engineers & Contractors (India) Pvt. Ltd.
(AN ISO 9001 COMPANY)
• Incoming material (Pipes, fittings, plates, beams, channels, angles etc.,) inspection as per applicable code,
specification purchase order copy and correcting it with MTC.
• Material stamping for identification & traceability as per specification requirement.
• Familiar with international codes and standards like ASME section II, section V, section VIII, Section IX, ASME
B31.1, ASME B31.3, API 1104, AWS D1.1.
• To provide training t the new welders in different materials as per company requirements.
• Conversant with welding process such as SMAW, GTAW, FCAW,SAW etc. conversant with welding material of
various grade, type such as P1,P3,P5,P8 etc and welding consumables for carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless
• To undertake analyzing high weld repairs and giving guidance for improvements to reduce the repair rates.
• To undertake the control and management of site welding operations in association with QC In charge at site.
• Review of QAP.
• Review WPS, PQR, WPQ and Engineering specifications and conversant with quality procedures, ITPs as per
• Stage Inspection like fit-up of fabricated piping, fabricated structural items & equipments before full welding.
• Final dimensional Inspection after full welding & finishing of all piping layout as per drawing as well as all other
fabricated items like Tanks, Vessels, Structural’s & other equipments.
• To coordinate Non Destructive Testing (NDT) activities and review of NDT reports.
• To check the PWHT requirement of joint witness during PWHT.
• To witness Hydro test of pipeline and piping spools and pressure vessel.
• To supervise during cleaning of pipes by butting or sand blasting.
• To inspect the activities of painting, wrapping and coating to measure WFT & DFT and to witness PIN-HOLE
• To prepare punch list and line history sheet.
• Preparation of all inspection reports form material identification to hydro test.
Nuclear power corporation of India limited (NPCIL), (Kakrapar Atomic power station). Gujarat, INDIA.
Summary of professional experience.
• Review of code specification and acceptance criteria for various clients.
• Preparation of NDT procedure.
• Calibration of UT, MPT machines.
• Interpretation of Radiography.
• Surface preparation of various jobs.
• Preparation of DAC for UT method.
• Depth calculation for defect of various joints.
• Reporting of all for method.
• Internal Auditor OHSAS 18001: 2007.
• Strong Communication.
• Making smart decision.
• Resolving Problems.
• Managing stressful situation.
• Expertise in shop Fabrication of structural steel, Pressure vessel, Storage tanks & Pipe spool.
• Knowledge of documentation preparation for Quality and Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Safety and quality responsibility.
• Played key role as Document Controller and preparation of overall Occupational Health and Safety
documentation and supporting to achieve OHSAS certification.
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management system
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Follow and maintain company standards of quality in accordance with company quality system requirements.
• Trained in CPR and fire fighting. Provide regular training to workers on Fire Fighting training.
• ISO 9001:2008 Awareness and Internal Auditor Training.
• OHSAS 18001 : 2007 Awareness and Internal Auditor Training.
• Versatile with MS Windows (word, excel & power point).
• Internet and mailing, Outlook Express.
• Programming CMC, CNC File & Nesting.
• ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).
Should I be favored with the opportunity, It would be my next endeavor to give you every satisfaction with the
best discharge of my duets.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Saudi Arabia Date : (Ravi Kumar)