Mobile: +919709745540/7903907670 ~ E-Mail: email@example.com
Seeking challenging assignments in mechanical field with a growth oriented organization preferably
in Steel sector.
Highly motivated, dependable and qualified MECHANICAL ENGINEER with experience of 3 years. Presently
spearheading functions as Mechanical Engineer (Site) with Advent Envirocare Pvt Ltd Steel Plant at TATA
STEEL Kalinganagar project site, Duburi, Orissa.
Energetic, industrious & organized with an analytical & innovative approach towards work assigned. Potential
in handling multiple tasks & meeting deadlines in high pressure environments.
Diligent communicator with strong relationship management, leadership skills & multi-tasking abilities and
good team player for achieving aggressive tasks.
Current Organization -: M/s. Advent Envirocare Pvt Ltd , Ahmedabad Since September 2013.
Designation-: Mechanical Engineer (Site)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Fabrication, Erection, Testing and commissioning of Technological Pipelines of the Waste Water Treatment
Plant of Coke Oven and By Product Plant of TATA STEEL ODISHA PROJECT at Kalinganagar.
2. The Pipelines included Utility outdoor pipelines from TOP up to the BOD Plant and Process Pipelines.
3. The various types of piping used in this plant were Carbon steel piping, Galvanized steel piping, Stainless
steel piping and HDPE piping.
4. I have supervised the fabrication and erection of all the above piping including the Filter Frontal piping as
per approved PID and after successful completion of the erection of pipes, these were hydro tested and
subsequently tested in Cold trials and commissioned.
5. Installation and cold/hot commissioning of mechanical equipments like
Centrifugal pumps, Screw pumps for handling sludge, dosing pumps.
Plate type Heat Exchangers
Cooling Towers, WSAC
Inclined Plate settlers, K-pack
Dual Media Filters
Blowers both air cooled and water cooled
Valves (Gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, check valve and pressure relief valves).
Responsible for installation, leveling & Alignment, load/no load trials for all these equipment.
6. I have also completed the erection of tanks, Pumps (both unloading and Dosing pumps) and piping work
for the bulk storage of Conc. H2SO4, NaOH and H3PO4 .
7. I have the following skills:
Technical specification of Pipes and Fittings.
Fabrication, erection of pipes as per isometrics and PID.
Testing, flushing and commissioning of piping.
Supporting of pipes
Insulation of Chilled water pipelines
Laying of Buried pipelines, including hydro testing, wrapping/coating.
8. List of some media of the piping dealt by me are:
Clarified Make up water
Chilled Drinking water
Chilled Water supply and return for the AHU
Fire Fighting water
Treated Waste water
Chemicals like Conc. H2SO4, H3PO4, NaOH, Process fluids.
9. Equipment and yard piping for the entire effluent treatment process that includes mainly MS, HDPE and SS
10. Preparing Quality Assurance Plans (QAPs) for equipment, structural and piping.
11. Preparing equipment, piping and structural erection protocols on the basis of approved QAPs.
Working knowledge of technology structure in assembly, fabrication and erection & Erection and
Commissioning of equipment as per standard.
Ability to create/read/interpret engineering drawings with proficiency & then taking part in execution to
pre-defined technical specifications.
Participating in project review meetings for evaluating project progress & debottlenecking. Lessoning with
designers & consultants on determining technical specifications as per the requirements.
Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time and effective
resource utilization to maximize the output.
Responsible for completing all aspects of the work according to the project safety standards, practices and
procedures, and the contract.
Skills in conceptualizing and effecting process initiatives to enhance efficiency and productivity.
S.No. Qualification School/College Year of Passing Percentage
East Point College of
2009 - 2013 67.26%
2. HSC J.P Evening Inter
3. SSLC DAV Public School 2005 63.80%
Windows 7, XP, Vista, MS Office 2003 & 2007.
EXTRA CIRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Internship Training Programme from DIESEL LOCO SHED, INDIAN RAILWAYS, PATRATU
JHARKHAND in July 2011.
Participated in college level Technical Seminar presentation in May 2013.
Completed Diploma in Computer Application in 2005.
Father’s Name : Nawal Kishore Prasad
Mothers’s Name : Malti Devi
Date of Birth : 3rd
Linguistic Skills : English & Hindi
Correspondence : Dalluchak Chargharwa, Khagaul, Patna, Bihar
PIN – 801105
Place: Rajnish Ranjan