Be the first to like this
Trends like the increased use of cloud computing by businesses and their vendors introduce new complexities in reducing risk and assessing security across the supply chain. Demonstrating continuous risk reduction and compliance with internal policies and external regulations, fixing violations and configuration drift, centrally managing exceptions, and documenting progress are all common challenges.
The Center for Internet Security’s (CIS) Critical Security Controls (CSCs) were selected and prioritized by leading security experts to stop today’s most common and serious cyber threats. By implementing these controls, organizations can improve their security posture and reduce the risk of threats to critical assets, data, and network infrastructure.
In this webcast SANS Senior Analyst John Pescatore and Tim White, Director of Product Management for Qualys Policy Compliance (PC), discuss how you can achieve continuous security and compliance, and leverage Qualys solutions to address all 20 CSCs.
The presentation encompasses:
• An overview of the CIS Critical Security Controls, including ongoing updates
• Success patterns organizations have demonstrated for using the controls to their advantage
• How an automation can reduce the staffing load to determine whether controls are in place and effective
• How to prioritize remediation efforts
• Real-world examples of recent attacks that leveraged misconfigured systems
Watch the on-demand webcast: https://goo.gl/j6Posx