2. HISTORY Dr. Liu Dr. Kimbrough In 1972, Dr. Fred W.J. Liu and fellow chemist Dr. Raymond D. Kimbrough began the process of manufacturing pyrazines, the first such manufacturing company in the United States. Pyrazine Specialties has distilled some of the purest pyrazine products in the industry! CTC CTC Organics has been serving the flavor, fragrance and pharmaceutical industry for more than 40 years along with our sister company, Pyrazine Specialties. Our commitment to quality and service is evidenced by our standing relationships with our customers. Unfortunately, both Dr. Liu and Dr. Kimbrou gh passed away in recent years, but they leave behind a legacy and a capable staff who are committed to taking their vision forward. SERVICES Pyrazine Specialties offers an extensive product line of over 150 pyrazine compounds. CTC Organics has over 850 hard to find aroma chemicals. Product Lists and Reference Charts are included in your packets today. MISSION To provide the purest quality of chemicals to the flavor and fragrance industry coupled with unsurpassed customer service. WHO WE ARE TODAY Today, under a new COO and a diverse team of professionals, we are poised for expansion! Our 5000 sq. ft. lab, houses the latest technological equipment for consistent Quality Control, to include a GC Mass Spectrometer. Our customer service is unrivaled because we offer: Same day replies to inquiries and orders! Same Day service on most items! Custom Blending on most items! High quality products! Our customers award us high approval ratings and we recently passed an audit by one of the Top Food Companies in the Industry, Kraft Foods! Join us on Linked In and get connected to our monthly newsletter!
3. TIME TO EXPERIENCE THE AROMAS! We have (8) aroma chemicals with us today for you to experience. As mentioned, we do offer custom blending so please let us know what your needs are and we will make them our priority.
4. CTC# W0431 FEMA# 3338 5,7-Dihydro-2-methylthieno (3,4-d) pyrimidine Odor Characteristic: Powerful popcorn-like with sweet roasted almond notes. Useful for roasted meat and nut flavors; also for caramel and butterscotch. CTC Organics
5. CTC# W0569 FEMA# 3153 5-ethyl-3-hydroxy-4-methyl-2(5h)-furanone Odor Characteristic: A caramel-like, maple odor with sweet berry-like taste. Useful In: Caramel, pineapple, strawberry, meat flavors. CTC Organics
6. CTC# W0442 FEMA# 3137 2,6-dimethoxyphenol (syringol, pyrogallol dimethyl ether) Odor Characteristic: An excellent smoke, bacon-like odor and taste. Woody, medicinal. Useful in smoke bacon flavors. CTC Organics
7. CTC# W1396A FEMA# 2389 2,6-dimethyl-5-heptenal (melonal) Odor Characteristic: Odor of melon and taste like melon-rind. Powerful green odor. Useful in melon, cucumber, tropical fruit. CTC Organics