7+ YEARS in Automobile & Oil & Gas Industry
Road No 6 a, Shakti Nagar, Paota C Road,
Jodhpur – Rajasthan - INDIA
Ph No: 91-291-2541583, Cell No: +91-9829663125/ +91-9460007107
• To work with an organization where I can prove my abilities. My aim is to grow with
the organization & contribute my best in the achievement of organization goal.
• Team Player
• Administrative / Secretarial
• Sound knowledge of Commercial, purchasing, administration and Logistics fields.
• Timely Completion of assigned responsibilities.
• Good exposures of working on computers.
Cairn Energy India Pty Ltd Dec 2013 to Till Date
Permit to access the Sites
• Working as a PAS admin for handover and takeover of exploration sites.
• Coordination with security, Projects, OPS, HSE, PE departments for handover and
taker over the sites
• Joint review of sites with HSE manager and user departments.
• Coordination with user department for punch points raised by HSE manager at the
time of takeover the sites.
• The basic concept of this PAS is the Justify the Ownership of exploration drill site and
• Arranging the site visits for Govt. officials Director General of Mines safety (DGMS)
as per the govt. norms.
• Land management process introduces for different users departments for accessing
the drill or camp site.
• Maintaining all the data with photos of each and every site.
• Recording all the dates of every site handover and takeover to/from SteerCo and user
• Working with security team for deployment of security guard and care taker on
• Working with user department and environment team for treatment of foul Smell in
SBM and WBM pits.
• Giving the permission with the help of environment team for dumping the waste water
• Regularly visiting of exploration site and camp site for noticing any potential hazard in
• Security department reporting the all the site in terms of any physical damage or
assets damage. As per the report we physically check the site and deploy the
contractor for resolution.
• Maintenance of Drill and camp site in raining session.
• Coordinating with different department for surrendering the site.
• Induction for employment and vehicles for different contractors for maintaining the
Cairn Energy India Pty Ltd June 2013 to Dec 2013
Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
• Worked for social community for their welfare and developments within our operation
• Mobile health van concept for health check of rural people.
• Organizing the health checkup camps in different villages.
• Allotment of Water contractor for delivering the drill water at a particular dill site.
• Engagement of Local Land contributor and others as per their qualification
• Vehicle engagement in company or at service company
• Worked at RGT engagement cell.
• Resolve different issues of local community with the Company.
• Organizing the community connect meetings thrice in a week.
Cairn Energy India Pty Ltd June 2010 to June 2013
• Handle all the works related to Administration and logistic.
• Process all the bills related to call out vehicle in SAP. (Making SES, callout etc.)
• Creating PO/PR as per office requirement.
• Local Purchasing from different vendors.
• Putting Indent to IOCL (Indian Oil Co. Ltd.) for HSD to fulfill the diesel requirement at
various drilling Rig site, camp site, and warehouse.
• Liaoning with various departments – sales tax, central excise department, ONGC,
IOCL etc. for fulfilling the need of our company.
Shri Krishna Auto sales (P) Ltd. July 2008 to June 2010
• Handle all the works related to Purchasing and selling the cars.
• Putting indent to MSIL (Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.) for purchasing the cars and there
variant for dealership.
• Purchasing spare parts for service center from MSIL and doing counter sales and
purchase for various local vendor.
• Putting Indents to MSIL for Various kinds of accessories for cars.
• Preparation of sale latter and purchase order as per sale of cars and accessories.
• Won first prize in sales Expert, exams conduct by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
• Customers meet in twice in a week.
• Preparation of Customer satisfaction report.
• Master of Business Administration from Rajasthan Technical University Kota in 2008;
Ranked I Division.
• Bachelor of commerce from Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur in 2006 Ranked II
• 12th standard from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer, 2002, Ranked III
• 10th standard from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer, 2000, Ranked II
1. Title of the project - E- Commerce
Salient points of the project:-
1. Project study basically related to E-buying
2. Customers attitude at the time of E-buying
3. Pros & cons of E- buying
This project was the part of my study.
2. Title of the project -Micro Process Re-Engineering
Salient points of the project:-
1. Taking feedback from customers about various services given by Vodafone
2. Problem finding and solving
3. What type of improvement customers want in services?
4. Pricing is appropriate or not.
This project report helps Vodafone in the concept of mobile van. They brought the mobile van
for the help of customers.
3. SUMMER TRAINING:
Two Months training in VODAFONE (Initially known as HUTCH) in Customer Service
Department. Under the project title “Micro Process Re-Engineering” in May-June 2007.
4. LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES
1 Active Participant in School and College Functions and Manage various activities.
2 Acted As Event Manager In XXX All India Accounting Conference And International
Seminar On Accounting Education And Research On Dec. 15-16, 2007 At Jodhpur
• Good initiator for new jobs, Inter personnel skills, team leadership, diplomatic and
persuasive approach, Able to perform under pressure, willing to travel a lot and a
• Date of Birth: 02 May 1984
• Marital Status: Married
• Nationality: Indian
• Driving License No: RJ19 20100002356 valid in India.
• Languages known: English, Hindi, Marwari
• 30 days after final offer.
As per Company’s standard (Negotiable).