• First, it’s biathlon, because there are many
activities and it’s dynamic.
• Second, it’s skiing, because sportsmen
outrun each other.
• Third, it’s figure skating,
it’s my favourite sport. On the one hand,
this sport requires a lot of efforts, training
and time, but on the other hand it’s a beautiful
kind of sport with sensual music, bright
costumes and a memorable performance.
• I’m good at swimming. Every summer I
go to the swimming pool.
• I can also play table tennis quite well.
• I like to play badminton and
especially to catch the shuttlecock.
• Once I tried to play volleyball
and I didn’t really like it. I had the problem
with throwing and hitting the ball. So, that’s
why I didn’t like the game.
I have found myself in swimming.
Swimming develops a sense of coordination, it
makes me strong, healthy and hardy.
Swimming rarely causes injuries and it’s not
competitive. This sport helps me to be patient,
to keep fit and to calm down.
I don’t really have any achievements.
I do sport to develop myself, to take pleasure
and to enjoy myself. I don’t participate in any
competitions because I don’t have time and desire.