What is Business Infrastructure?
“Business infrastructure links people, activities and technology
to strategic goals through planned processes and systems.”
- Equilibria, Inc. -
Why Do I Need Business Infrastructure?
• For standardization
• To create a consistent experience for customers and employees
• To demonstrate ability to scale
• For sustainable operations
Who is Business Infrastructure For?
• Growth-minded companies looking to take their business to
the next level.
• It even works for companies looking to sell their business.
When Do I Need Business Infrastructure?
• When your company is experiencing fast, exponential growth
• Fast growth usually means having to invest in additional
people, better technology and process documentation
• It’s difficult to make the case for business infrastructure when
a business is starting up – it’s all about strategy and
Where Can I Implement Business Infrastructure?
• In opening additional offices, domestically or internationally
• In franchising your business
• In acquiring a business and integrating into yours
• In selling your business
At Equilibria, we developed a
proprietary methodology, Kasennu™,
that provides step-by-step guidance
on creating and maintaining business
Work Space Planning
Service Delivery Process
(Business Processes)Job Tasks /Activities
Paper Records Management
How Can I Implement Business Infrastructure?