Introduction to HumanitiesProfessor Will Adams • Wadams5@valenciacollege.edu
Office hours by appointment • Building 1, Room 104
Mondays & Wednesdays, 7:30 – 8:45 AM
The Proust Questionnaire • Name:
Please answer the following questions in complete sentences. There are no incorrect answers
to these questions – with the exception of “I don’t know”. Attach additional sheets as
necessary if the spaces provided are insufficient.
1. What is your idea of perfect
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. Which living person do you most
4. What is your favorite journey?
5. What do you consider the most
6. On what occasion do you lie?
7. What do you dislike most about your
8. Which words or phrases do you most
9. What is your greatest regret?
10. What or who is the greatest love of
11. When and where were you happiest?
12. Which talent would you like most to
13. What is your current state of mind?
14. If you could change one thing about
yourself, what would it be?
15. If you could change one thing about
your family, what would it be?
16. What do you consider your biggest
17. If you were to die and come back as
one person or thing, what do you think
it would be?
18. If you could choose what to come
back as, what would it be?
19. What is your most treasured
20. What do you regard as the lowest
depth of misery?
21. Where would you like to live?
22. What is your most marked
23. What do you most value in your
24. Who are your heroes in real life?
25. What is it that you most dislike?
26. How would you like to die?
27. What is your motto?