INTRODUCTION TO ART HISTORY I
ARH2050, Section 1 • Professor Will Adams • Prof.Will.Adams@Gmail.com
Tuesdays, 5:30 – 8:00 PM • Office hours: Tuesdays, 5:00 – 5:30 PM
Ocala Campus, Fine Arts Building, Room 205
Course Blog: ArtHistoryI.Blogspot.com
NAME: • PROUST QUESTIONNAIRE • SCORE:
Please answer the following questions in complete sentences. There are no incorrect answers to these questions – with the exception of “I don’t know”. Attach additional sheets as necessary if the spaces provided are insufficient.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. Which living person do you most admire?
4. What is your favorite journey?
5. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
6. On what occasion do you lie?
7. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
8. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
9. What is your greatest regret?
10. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
11. When and where were you happiest?
12. Which talent would you like most to have?
13. What is your current state of mind?
14. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
15. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
16. What do you consider your biggest achievement?
17. If you were to die and come back as one person or thing, what do you think it would be?
18. If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
19. What is your most treasured possession?
20. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
21. Where would you like to live?
22. What is your most marked characteristic?
23. What do you most value in your friends?
24. Who are your heroes in real life?
25. What is it that you most dislike?
26. How would you like to die?
27. What is your motto?