What are ProductCamps?
“ProductCamp is a participant-driven, collaborative (un)conference
on topics related to Product Management, Product Strategy, and
Based on Bar Camps first held in 2005 – Palo Alto, CA
First ProductCamp held in 2008 – Mountain View, CA
Product Campers are a mix of novice to expert Product Managers,
UX/UI Managers, Software and DevOps professionals as well as
Business, Sales & Marketing professionals.
Sixth ProductCamp in Singapore
What’s an (Un)Conference?
“A loosely structured conference emphasizing the informal exchange
of information and ideas between participants, rather than following
a conventionally structured programme of events. 1
We’re looking for two more Breakout Session Speakers :)
● 9.00 am - 9.15 am - Registration
● 9.15 am - 9.30 am - Introduction
● 9.30 am - 10.15 am - Keynote + Q&A
● 10.15 am - 10.30 am - Pitch + Dot-Voting
● 10.30 am - 11.15 am - Breakout A
● 11.15 am - 12.00 noon - Breakout B
● 12.00 noon - 12.45 pm - Breakout C
● 12.45 pm - 1.00 pm - Network + Close
1) Whoever comes are the right people.
2) Whatever happens is the only thing that could have.
3) It starts when it starts, it’s over when it’s over.
4) Law of Two Feet - Go where you’re learning and