Providing an omni-channel self help experience with chatbots
• IM is the fastest
growing channel of
– over 50% of the
already engage with at
least one IM channel.
• Facebook, WhatsApp &
Slack are ubiquitous.
• Chat Bots, according to
Gartner, are forecast to
handle 85% of all
queries by 2020.
• Creating a bot can take
minutes – training it
requires knowledge &
• Always-on consumer
expects a personalised
• More than 60% of
consumers believe that
businesses should be
and responsive via IM
Apps (Ubisend 2016).
- Improved customer experience
- Smooths path to purchase
- Speedy complaint resolution
- Consistent messaging
- Reduce cost pressure on call centres
- Personalise customer service
- New channel of engagement
- Customers increasingly want self
- Atura is flexible and customisable
which allows your bot to assume your
- Atura’s ability to seamlessly integrate
with existing systems differentiates it
from the majority of other bots.
- Agent takeover – a critical feature of
any chat bot – Atura has a very
effective mechanism in place for the
transition from bot to agent.
- Secure user authentication - opens up
a world of transactional capabilities.
- Atura has a powerful form engine – it
accurately & consistently, collates then
translates chat data into a useable &
- Atura’s sophisticated AI allows your bot
to recall the thread of the initial
conversation, which means no
frustrating repetition for the client,
whilst the bot is able to frame its
response in context of the most recent
- Agnostic of multiple devices - widget
can be accessed via mobile, tablet and
- Easy to engage with as requires no app
- Extremely secure— highest standards
of encryption are implemented to
meet exacting standards provided by
Financial Services industry.
- Seamless in agent handover - complete
“chats” are transitioned from the bot
to a contact centre agent the instant a
customer requests it.
Read more on Atura or request a demo to
see how Atura can improve your
Visit www.principa.co.za for more.