• Dr. S. Anandan, Prof. & H.O.D, Dermatology, Dean Ramachandra Medical College,
Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
• Dr. Jaykar Thomas, Prof. & H.O.D, Dermatology, Chennai (Co-Ordinator India)
• Dr. Mahendra Kura, Prof & H.O.D, Dermatology, Grant Medical College, Mumbai,.
• Dr. K. Basava Raj, Prof of Dermatology, JSS Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka.
• Dr. A.J. Kanwar, Prof & H.O.D, Dermatology, PGIMER, Chandigrah. (Co-Ordinator
• Dr. Neena Khanna, Prof of Dermatology, AIIMS, New Delhi, Inida
• Dr. Jyothi Nath, Prof of Dermatology, Gauhati Medical College, Gauhati, Assam.
• Dr. DM. Thappa, Prof & H.O.D, Dermatology, JIPMER, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu.
• Dr. V.K. Jain, Prof & H.O.D, Dermatology, Dean, Medical College Rohtak, Haryana.
• Dr. S. Sachidananda, Prof of Dermatology, Registar, Rajiv Gandhi University of
Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
• Dr. Zamzachin, Prof & H.O.D, Dermatology, Manipur, India.
Andhra Pradesh State Network
• Dr. A.S. Kumar, Dr. Madhu,
Dr. Kavitha, Dr. Md.
Basheeruddin, Dr. Kamal
• Dr. Soma Prashant & Dr.
• Dr. DVS.Pratap, Dr.
P.Srinivas, Dr. Manmohan
• Dr. A. Gyaneshwar Rao
• Dr. T.Narayan Rao, Dr.
• Dr. K.A. Seetaram
Deccan Medical College
Oliva advanced Skin & Hair
Osmania Medical College
Gandhi Medical College
Andhra Medical College,
Medical College, Guntur 5
AP State Network Cont…
• Dr. Vadrev Ravi
• Dr. TN. Chowdary
• Dr. Ramesh, Dr. Rajya
• Dr. A. Parthasarathi
• Dr. PL. Chandravathi
• Dr. VK. Sharma
• Dr. Venkateswar Rao
• Medical College Kakinada
• Kamineni Medical College,
• South Central Railway
• Image hospitals
• Care hospitals
• Navodaya Medical College
• Central Govt. health
Prof. H.O.D. Dermatology
Dean SRM College,
• Study of systemic co-morbidities in psoriasis
study being done on 330 patients.
• Comparative study on psychological profiles of
psoriasis and diabetes mellitus patients 100
• Psoriasis Clinic weekly
• Clinical & Epidemiological studies
• PUVA, NBUVB, systemic treatments 8
Prof. & H.O.D.,
• Psoriasis Clinic for Manipur & Other States
• Epidemiological Study
• Comparison of various therapeutic modalities
– Low Incidence 0.6%
– Chronic Plaque 80%
– MTX main stay of treatment (7.5 mg weekly)
– Arthropathy only 5.0%
Dr. K.H. BASAVARAJ
J.S.S. Medical College & Hospital
• Center funded by CSIR, ICMR, Bio-Technology
• A new insight into indigenous medicinal plants
for psoriasis control : basic, clinical and molecular
• Assessment of serum trace element homeostasis
and the complexity of inter-element relationships
in psoriasis patients : diagnostic approach
– Objective to develop trace metals as novel
biomarkers to understand psoriasis before and after 12
Prof. & H.O.D.,
• Acitretin psoriasis - dose evaluation study 10 mg vs 25 mg vs 35 mg
in stable plaque psoriasis
• Methotrexate - low dose (10 mg) vs 25 mg in moderate to severe
plaque type psoriasis
• Clinical pattern of psoriatic arthritis and radiological changes
• Metabolic syndrome in psoriasis and effect of statins and
metamorphine in its intervention.
• Cyclosporine in childhood severe psoriasis
• Topical clobetasole nail lacquer in novel formulation for nail
• Topical coal tar in lecithin and liposomal formulations for plaque
• Quality of life impairment in patients with psoriatic arthritis
Dr. Neena Khanna,
Prof. of Dermatology
AIIMS, New Delhi
• Psoriasis clinic, clinical & epidemiological studies.
• Comparison of Clinical and Cost Effectiveness of
PUVA versus PUVAsol in the Treatment of
Chronic Plaque Psoriasis in a Developing Country.
– Both PUVA and PUVAsol were equally efficacious,
with PUVAsol being twice cost effective.
• Weekly Azathioprine pulse in Chronic Plaque
Dr. Mahendra Kura
Prof. & H.O.D.,
Grant Medical College &
JJ Group of Hospitals Mumbai.
• Clinical & epidemiological studies in western
• Psoriasis & HIV (Mumbai, The Capital of AIDS in
• Comorbidities & Psoriasis in Mumbai
• Stress, Depression & Psoriasis
• Topical vs Systemic therapy in psoriasis
• Phototherapy & combination in different
hospitals in Mumbai. 20