• CARE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
• ADDRESS ……..(school address)
• NAME OF THE STUDENT……
• ROLL NO…..
• YEAR 2021-22
SWOT ANALYSIS AND STUDENT
INTRODUCTION (with photograph)
• INTRODUCTION , HOBBIES, LIKES AND DISLIKES , PASSION ETC.
• The strength quadrant indicates the following in the SWOT analysis.
• List out things you are good at.
• Identifying things you know will help when you have a problem.
• Try thinking of different ways in which you stand out from the crowd.
• Track the academic chart for a better understanding.
• The weakness quadrant indicates the following in the SWOT analysis.
• Note the areas where there is a scope of improvement.
• Visiting your academic chart for this part of the SWOT analysis will be fruitful.
• Identifying what you need to move or improve from weakness to the strengths
• The opportunities quadrant indicates the following in the SWOT analysis.
• After identifying strengths and areas for improvement, you can identify where
you can excel.
• List out opportunities that come to mind and then shortlist.
• Do not be too specific and list as many as you think you can achieve.
• Identify possible or different opportunities around you that can act out in your
• Threats quadrant indicates the following in the SWOT analysis.
• Threats should be the easiest to fill in the SWOT analysis chart.
• It is clear what you want to achieve by now, and you also know what could go
• List out things that might come in the way of your goals.
• Also, write about what scares you the most and the demotivating factor.
Front page social science Term 1(SHOW
CREATIVITY IN CREATING THE FRONT PAGE)
• Social science
• Term I
• Name of the student
• Roll no.
• Academic year
I MASTER/MISS ………EXPRESS MY HEART FELT GRATITUDE TOWARD CARE
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, CEO MAAM, SENIOR PRINCIPAL, PRINCIPAL, TEACHERS ,
FACULTY MEMBERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HAVE PROVIDED ME AN
OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT AN E- PORTFOLIO FOR TERM I SOCIAL SCIENCE FOR THE
ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22.THEY HAVE GUIDED ME AT EVERY STEP TO COMPLETE THIS
WORK ON TIME. I ALSO TAKE THIS CHANCE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE
BEEN A SOURCE AND PROVIDED CONTENT FOR MY WORK. THANK YOU .
• 1 .NATIONALISM IN INDIA
• 2.RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT
REMEMBER TO UPLOAD CONTENT ONLY FOR
THE CHAPTERS YOU HAVE IN PRE MID TERM
• 1. NATIONALISM IN INDIA
• (B)GOOGLE FORM
• (C ) CARTOON INTERPRETATION FIG. 11, FIG 12, 14A
• 2. RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT
• (A) CONCEPT MAP ON CLASSIFICATION OF RESOURCES
• (B)DRAW AND LABEL SOIL PROFILE
• (C)COMPARISION AND ANALYSIS OF LAND USE PATTERN
• (D) GOOGLE FORM
• (A)CALCULATE THE BMI OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND THE GRAPH
• 4. POWER SHARING AND FEDERALISM
• (A) CARTOON INFERENCE (BOTH POWER SHARING AND FEDERALISM )
• Page 6,8,21
• (A)CONCEPT MAPS RICE, WHEAT, MILLETS AND MAIZE
• (B)GOOGLE FORM
• 6.THE SECTORS OF INDIAN ECONOMY
• (A)GOOGLE FORM
• (B)QUESTION NO.24 (PAGE 37 ) GRAPH
• 7.THE RISE OF NATIONALISM IN EUROPE
• (A)PAINTING INFERENCE FIG 20, 13,17,19.
• 8.WATER RESOURCE
FOR PRE MID TERM ONLY (PORTFOLIO )
• History :- The rise of nationalism in Europe
• Geography :- Resource and development with map
• Water resources map only
• Political science:- power sharing
• Economics :- Development
• (ACTIVITIES OF THESE CHAPTERS ONLY)
• REMAINING TERM 1 CHAPTERS BEFORE OCTOBER